Husband or Wife

"We're just senior and junior." P'Phayu says sitting on the side of the bed. Rain feels a wave of sadness and fear wash over Varain. Also worry that last night hadn't meant as much to P'Phayu as it had to him. Did P'Phayu really not feel anything more for him? Varain feels like his heart might literally break if he is feeling this emotion alone. Varain isn't even sure if what he is feeling is just like or something stronger. What he is sure of is he doesn't want to just be a junior to P'Phayu.

P'Phayu seems to confirm all his worst fears when he says that Varain's time to win him over is up.

"Don't cry what I am trying to say is from now on..." P'Phayu pauses and strokes Varain's cheek, "I'll be the one to pursue you." Varain isn't sure he's heard right until P'Phayu laughs.

Rain himself breaths a sigh of relief, even he was taken in by P'Phayu's tease this time. It was a little mean even for him, but Rain thinks that he was probably testing the waters of Varain's feelings for him to see how deep they ran. Rain knows from his experiences with his own P'Phayu that while  he always exudes confidence, secretly the senior could be just as insecure as anyone else.

P'Phayu tells Varain he needs to make a choice. Varain's first thought is that if P'Phayu is going to ask him to be his boyfriend after the trick he just played he better think again. His second thought though is who is he kidding of course he'll say yes.

What P'Phayu does say surprises Varain. "I want you to choose between being my wife or having me as a husband."

Aren't they the same thing? Both Varain and Rain think. Rain wonders what game P'Phayu is playing now.

In between kisses, P'Phayu gives Varain his best sales pitch.

Feeling a little mischievous, Varain replies that he won't choose, but quickly follows up with "because I'll have both."

When P'Phayu rewards his cunning boy by telling him "I like you." Rain decides it's time to give the couple privacy again.

♾️♾️♾️♾️

It's a little early but Rain doesn't feel like trying to go back to sleep. He decides to fix breakfast for himself and P'Phayu instead. Rain isn't a great cook, normally P'Phayu does all the cooking. He can however boil eggs for an egg salad and mix together tuna and mayonnaise so he makes sandwiches. He is just brewing P'Phayu's coffee and pouring himself a glass of milk when P'Phayu comes down ready for work.

"Couldn't sleep?"

Rain shakes his head, "Just woke up a little early, but at least I made breakfast," he says proudly showing the sandwiches.

"Looks tasty." P'Phayu says with a wink and Rain isn't sure if he means him or the sandwiches.

Rain doesn't have afternoon classes so he and Sky study for their final exam at Sky's dorm. Sky makes them popcorn and Rain shows him how to make his favorite club soda and fruit juice drink. Sky's even interested in Rain's study tricks and they decide to use timed study sessions.

Instead of going out that night Rain and P'Phayu spend a quiet night at home. Music is playing softly on the sound system. P'Phayu reads a car enthusiast magazine while Rain reads the next installment of the manga that Sky recommended.  He is stretched out on the sofa with his head resting in P'Phayu's lap.

♾️♾️♾️♾️

"I..... I'm dating P'Phayu." Varain says nervously, waiting for Sky's reaction.

Sky smiles and tells him he has already guessed that but it doesn't matter to him, as long as Varain was happy. Besides he obviously was much more committed than when he was pursuing Ple.

"I love you, Sky." Varain declares and means it. If he had a brother they wouldn't be closer than he and Sky.

Sky tells him to look at the man sitting next to him before he says that, but P'Phayu isn't jealous. Although both he and Sky proceed to tease him about Ple. It's all very funny and cute, Rain enjoys the interactions of the three very much.

After Sky leaves, Varain waits for P'Phayu while looking over the railing of the roof top restaurant they are at. He is thinking about, well really daydreaming about, his future with P'Phayu. He doesn't think that this is just a fling or a short term affair and that's why he told Sky about them. He is planning on staying with P'Phayu, maybe forever.

That's why Varain tells P'Phayu that he has chosen both options and that he tried so hard he would be a fool to let him go.

When P'Phayu asks Varain to please come home with him, Rain melts as much as Varain.

♾️♾️♾️♾️

True to his word, P'Phayu took Saturday afternoon off from the garage to coach Rain for his presentation. He even recruited P'Saifah and P'Pai to act as judges.

Rain also decided to invite Sky so he could practice as well. P'Phayu says he is more  than happy to help both boys, but not as happy as P'Pai apparently. Rain didn't miss the look P'Pai gave Sky when they were introduced or the way he flirted with him. Maybe he would need to get P'Phayu to talk to his friend. Sky was his friend and P'Phayu's junior, not just someone new for P'Pai to play around with.

By the time they had their presentation on Tuesday both were more than prepared. Sky and Rain scored 1st and 2nd in their class in that order. The professors really seemed to like the energy efficiency elements of Rain's project asking several questions about it and smiling and marking down comments at his answers.

♾️♾️♾️♾️

"Want to hear me sing?" Yes thought Varain, Rain absolutely agreed. P'Phayu had a gorgeous singing voice. Rain could listen to it forever and a day.

Of course being P'Phayu he had rules for Varain. He had to look him in the eyes and not turn his head away.  Rain recognizes the song P'Phayu sings by the Groove Riders. It's absolutely perfect for his voice. He is giving Varain a meaningful stare and Rain doesn't blame him one bit when he covers his eyes in shyness, "losing"

Varain is right, P'Phayu is such a cheater.

P'Saifah joins P'Phayu and Varain for lunch, where P'Phayu tries to embarrass his brother by being tooth rotting sweet to Varain.  It works like a dream and Rain giggles when P'Saifah asks if they even realize that he's still there. Apparently this P'Saifah hasn't yet accidentally catch P'Phayu and Varain making interesting use of the pool.......or the weight bench in the gym.

When P'Saifah asks if P'Phayu is going to take Varain to the race, Rain feels a wave of excitement from Varain. Except for the day he snuck in Varain hasn't been, and that hardly counted since he spent most of the time running from the guards.

"Too many assholes." P'Phayu declares. Hmm Rain wonders if something happened, his P'Phayu never worried that Rain would be safe at the races. He had him, P'Pai, P'Saifah, and practically the whole guard staff and workers to watch out for Rain, since P'Phayu was the most favored mechanic there.

"Just a bunch of spoiled rich kids." P'Saifah reminds him that PPakin hates troublemakers and anyone behaving badly will get banned. Besides didn't P'Phayu want Varain to see his world.

"Please, P'Phayu, I want to see it." Varain begs.

"Fine, just don't sneak in like that again." P'Phayu says. "And if anyone asks, just say that you are my wife."

That earns a disgusted look from P'Saifah, which only gets worse when the couple resumes their tooth rotting sweetness.