Forever

"Why are you here?" P'Phayu asks P'Pai.

Rain doesn't
buy it anymore than P'Phayu when P'Pai says he just wanted to visit his friend that was beaten up. It's been weeks and P'Phayu doesn't have so much as a mark left.

Rain is surprised by the real reason, P'Pai is there. He met Sky the night they snuck into the race and wants Sky's phone number? Maybe Rain misjudged P'Pai's interest in Sky. If they have a connection in more than one universe could they be soulmates or whatever like he and P'Phayu? Maybe Rain should be encouraging that instead.

In the end Varain gives into pressure from P'Pai and P'Phayu, plus a little nudge from Rain and hands over Sky's number. P'Pai leaves with a self satisfied look. Poor Sky, P'Phayu is right there is no saving him now.

♾️♾️♾️♾️

Rain smiles happily laying his head back on P'Phayu's shoulder. P'Phayu has rented a beach house for the week and they are sitting on the small deck watching the sun set. The colors hitting the water is spectacular. Rain feels like this could be what people mean when they say paradise. The feel of his boyfriend hugging him, the sound of the ocean, and that gorgeous sunset.

"Happy?" P'Phayu asks him and Rain could only nod. Probably the happiest he's ever been in his life and all because this wonderful person beside him stopped to talk to a silly high school student at an open house event. Rain feels so very lucky and he tells P'Phayu so.

"I'm the lucky one," P'Phayu answers. "Lucky to have met a cute boy, lucky that the cute boy liked me back and accepted all my many flaws."

"You have flaws?" Rain teased looking at P'Phayu in mock surprise. "I thought P'Phayu was the ever most perfect god of architecture that all juniors worship."

P'Phayu laughed and gently smacked him on the back of the head, "whose boyfriend is a brat?" He asked.

"Look in the mirror if you want to know." Rain answered and laid his head back on P'Phayu's shoulder. "P'Phayu, I love you."

P'Phayu stroked his hair and said, "Phi loved Rain so much."

♾️♾️♾️♾️

"You're the one that tampered with my car at the code line dinner?" Varain asks, shocked. Duh, Rain thinks.

P'Phayu nods. "Yes, I was intrigued by the person who held the umbrella for me when I changed the tire. I had to find a way to approach him, right? But your car  was due for a checkup anyway."

"So you remembered me from the beginning?" Double duh Rain thinks.

"As a matter of fact, I liked you from the start. I thought every since you held the umbrella for me that if I saw you again, I would make a move. After that a senior sent your photo in group chat. That's how I found out you were my code line junior before the gathering."

"You never pursued me though."

"That was my way of pursuing you." P'Phayu says.

"By making me pursue you instead?" Varain asks.

"So that you'd want to know more about me, besides I enjoy teasing the one I like."

"How did I end up with someone like this," Varain asks but there is a slight teasing back tone to his voice. When P'Phayu asks if he won't love him now that he know the truth Varain answers what can he do? He already loves him.

Rain is very satisfied that Varain found his P'Phayu. He only hopes every Rain in every universe can find their own P'Phayu.

********

Notes:

This one didn't turn out completely like I intended when I started. The story took on a life of its own and Rain became more of an observer than I intended. Still it caused me to fall in love with parallel universe Rain and it was fun to write.