what goes on || bill cipher.

bill cipher x reader
requested by anonymous
ooc for bill with the reader.

I've been living with the Pines family for a few years now, being with them was fun with the daily adventures and being in the woods makes it feel cozy. Something that no one here but the twins know is that I have a 'little buddy' which is what I call him, not sure about what Mabel and Dipper say. He's always there, hovering around everything I do. I genuinely don't mind him being around me, he's like the companion I've never had.

"Hey, kid!" Bill says, well, yells.

"What's up?" I ask, gathering my clothes in a basket.

He'd take the basket and somehow put all of my clothes into the basket with a single snap. I chuckled and took the basket from the air.

"You didn't have to do that, thank you though." I say.

Dipper walks in with his basket and narrows his eyes at Bill.

"Y/N, Grunkle Stan asks if you can wash the clothes." He says, keeping his stare towards the tiny triangle.

"Sure, is this everything? You and Mabel's?" I ask, he nods and hands me his basket. I smile at him and walk off to the laundry room.

"What are you doing?" Dipper says, keeping his stare on Bill and crossing his arms.

"Why do you care, Pine Tree?" Bill says, snapping and making Dipper's hat go farther down on his head.

He rushes to fix it and scowls at Bill's mocking laughter.

"You need to leave, you're not welcome here. This isn't your place." Dipper spat, Bill floated closer to him.

"I can be wherever I want, Pine Tree, whenever I want. I can destroy this dimension if I really wanted to" He says, Dipper furrows his brows.

I walk back in to see Dipper and Bill close to each other, when Bill sees me he quickly floats over.

"Back already?" Bill asks, I shook my head.

"Forgot something, what's going on?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing! We're just chatting here!" Bill says, floating to lean on Dipper's shoulder.

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute!" I say, smiling as I walk away.

Dipper looks at Bill with hatred mixed with confusion.

"Why are you so nice to them? Why don't they see through your little act." Dipper says, Bill laughs loudly.

"Not an act, kid. If I'm stuck with them I gotta be polite!" He says, Dipper rolls his eyes.

"I don't believe a single word you-" Dipper gets cut off by a book being thrown at him.

Dipper rubs his forehead and groans, looking up at a maniacally laughing Bill.

Running back in you see Dipper rubbing his head, you look up at Bill who's still laughing.

"I heard someone get hit, what happened?" I say, walking to Dipper and looking at his head.

"He threw-" Bill cuts Dipper off.

"A book fell and hit his head! I was about to help him with the pain." He says, a hint of mischief in his voice.

"Okay, well, the clothes are in the wash so I'm done. Wanna go up to the room Bill? I have a little project to work on." I say, Bill starts to float up the stairs.

Dipper watches, confused, as you walk up the stairs with Bill in front of you.