high school || pines twins.

I've been working at the Mystery Shack since my Freshman year, it's crazy that I'm a Junior now. This summer my friend, Wendy, is working with me and Soos; Another exciting thing that's happened is Stan's great niece and nephew came to stay during the summer. They're definitely a pair, a very chaotic one.
    They were hanging out with the group today because they simply 'had nothing else to do' said Mabel; But I knew she had her reasons. While I was driving them to the meet spot, Mabel decided to ask multiple questions. Primarily about Wendy and school.

"What's High School like? Is it like the movies??" She asks, I cringe. It was far from what they show.

"Not exactly," I pause to look at them through the mirror and then back to the road. "Not to ruin the magic but, High School is stressful- I have to admit, though, it's better than Middle School."

"So there's no singing and dancing on tables? No fun??" She asks, disappointment laced her words.

"Sorry, Kid, but no singing or dancing on tables. Well, unless you're in Choir, then you'll be singing; But no dancing. It can be fun! With the right people you can have a more enjoyable life in High School." I say, I could tell she was a bit upset.

"High School is full of new opportunities, Mabel!" Dipper says, making her roll her eyes.

"Dipper, the only opportunities you're talking about is learning ones." She whines, I laugh.

"Not exactly, there's free arts classes you can take." He tells her, I nodded.

"I take a few, school can definitely be highlighted by certain classes. It won't be as bad as it seems." I say.

"So, I can do arts and crafts and learn??" She asks, I nod.

    The rest of the ride was full of Mabel talking about what different arts classes she wants to take and Dipper telling her she'll have to take more than just arts. But the ride was enjoyable, listening and telling them about what High School is actually like makes me feel like an older sibling. It was nice.