m&ms || mabel pines.

Requested by @MoRae9

    Summer in Gravity Falls has always been calm for Maddie, that is- until this year. They regularly visited the Mystery Shack merely because they enjoyed the very obviously fake attractions; It was always chill and quiet until today. They had been looking through the gift shop when a very ecstatic, brunette haired girl ran in, yelling. Their hair and eye colors were somewhat similar, and just seeing that made them excited to meet her.

"FRIEND!" She yells, accidentally running them onto the floor. "Whoops, sorry!"

    She helped Maddie up and put her hand out, supposedly for them to shake. Maddie happily took it and felt something small fall into their hand.

"M&ms?" They ask, she nods and pulls the bag of candy from her sweater pocket.

"Wanna share?" She asks, Maddie quickly nodded and followed the mystery girl outside. Mabel had led them to a shady tree and sat down; Maddie followed suit.

"I'm Mabel! Almost forgot to do that first!" She smiled and poured some candy into their hands, Maddie smiled.

"I'm Maddie." They said and put the handful of M&ms into their mouth. "I don't think I've ever seen you? Are you new?" Maddie asks.

"Me and my brother are here for the summer! Our parents wanted us to be in nature or something. I'm just excited to meet people!" Mabel says and pours some more candy into Maddie's hand.

"Really? When did you guys come in?" Maddie asks again, Mabel pretends to think for a second before answering.

"Just a few days ago! It's been crazy already though. I got a boyfriend but he turned out to be gnomes! He wanted me to marry him and become the queen or something! When I said no they turned into this huge gnome monster-thing and chased me and Dipper! That is, until I defeated him with a wind blower!" Mabel explained, her using very exaggerated hand movements while telling the story made Maddie smile. They knew it was probably just a made up situation but questioned the fake ness of it.

"Wow, their queen? That's so crazy!" Maddie says, Mabel nods quickly.

"Definitely! I should have listened to Dipper when he told me to be careful. Next time I'll take what he says into consideration for sure" She says.

    Maddie and Mabel talked under that tree for ours, when they ran out of candy Mabel ran and got more so they could continue the hang out. This was definitely a surprise hang out if Maddie's ever had one, they wanted to introduce Mabel to their friends as soon as she wanted to- which would most likely be very soon; Mabel's a people person, obviously.
    The sun was beginning to set when Maddie realized their parents were probably extremely worried. The conversation had died down so they took this as an opportunity to say their see you laters to their newly found friend and head home.

"I should head home now, my parents are most likely wondering where I am since I've been gone so long." Maddie says and stands up, Mabel stood up with them.

"Aww, okay! We should totally hang out again!" Mabel says causing Maddie to smile and nod.

"Definitely! I'll see you tomorrow, Mabel." Maddie says, Mabel gives her a quick hug and Maddie begins to walk home.

    Meeting Mabel would surely make for an exciting and fun summer. Maddie knows that they'll become really close friends as the weeks go on and they're excited for that.

I hope I did them justice ,, I hope u enjoy !