One

(Based 2020 but no covid)

Famous Birthdays

AboutKnown professionally as Jules

About
Known professionally as Jules. She is a well know model, YouTuber and influencer, who has shared her passion of travelling, music and fashion through social media.

Before fame
She grew up in Paris with her Parents and three older brothers, Alexandre, Adrien and Jacques. Her Father, Marcel Chevalier owns a very successful Hotel Chain across the globe, The Chevalier. Her mother, Diana Chevalier is a famous fashion designer. She was put into modelling as a baby and has been in it since.

Trivia
She was voted model of the year by Model.com in 2014, 2017, and 2018. She is the world highest paid model with a net worth of 60 million.

Family life
She is always showing of her daughter Evelyn Chevalier , who has born in 2016, and is turning 4 on the 23rd of May. The father of Evelyn is unknown but we do know is that he is still present in her life. She has an amazing relationship with her parents and brothers and have been featured on her Instagram multiple times. Her brother Jacques is also a model and they have done many jobs together.

Associated with
She is close friends with Kendall Jenner. Kendall is the godmother of her daughter. Juliette, Bella Hadid, and Kendall and are very close friends She is also close friends with Reece King, who is the godfather of her daughter. she has known him since she was little.

remember to vote