Thirty two

!! warning: there will be slight smut, actually full smut.
There will be full smut in this chapter. If you don't want to read it I will tell you when it starts and when it stops. !!

July 14 2020

Irl

Juliette Pov

Me, Drew, Evelyn and my brothers are all just flicking through the Tv, waiting for the pool to fill up.

We got a pool put in the last time we were in England and told them not to fill it up as we were heading over to the States. Now we are regretting that decision. Deeply.

Alex flicks through till we see 'The Kardashians'.

I go to tell him to flick it over but Kendall pops up on the screen,

"What's the drama between you and Jules?" a producer asks her.

"I honestly have no clue; I have been nothing but sweet to the girl. But now she's calling me this bitch and is bringing in her child, what kind of mother brings her child into a serious situation between two adults. But when I was friends with her she treated her kid like shit, like I honestly feel for the kid, if I had her as my mom I don't what I would do with myself, I can't imagine it would be anything good." Kendall tells the camera laughing.

Tears well up in my eyes, I know I shouldn't let what she says get to me but being told that you're a shit mother and that if she was your daughter she would do unthinkable things, no one should ever hear that.

I stand up from my seat on the sofa and head outside, refusing to let anyone see me cry.

Drew's Pov

After hearing what Kendall said on her show I am in utter disgust, how can someone say that, especially someone they used to be best friends with?

J stands up and leaves to go outside.

I pass Ev to Adrien and follow her outside.

I see her sitting on a couch under a gazebo on the opposite side of the yard, I walk over and sit next to her.

She turns her face away from me but I turn it back. I look at her tear-covered face and wipe her eyes, I place a kiss on her temple knowing it comforts her. I don't say anything as I know she will tell me in her own time.

"I hate her," she mumbles into my chest before looking up at me.
"I know I do too, love," I tell her.

We sit in silence for a moment.

By now she is sitting in my lap sideways, so her feet are still on the couch and her bum (arse) is on me.

I'm rubbing circles into her back to comfort her, and placing kisses on her shoulders.

"Am I a bad mum" she whispers so quietly that I can barely hear it, but I do.

"No, love. Don't ever say that, Evelyn adores you, you are that little girl's whole world, and she wants to be like you when she grows up." I instantly tell her.

She doesn't say anything just looks away from me slightly.

"Jules, look at me." she keeps looking away but I see her looking at me through her side-eye. "Juliette" she turns to look at me, "you are an amazing mother, don't ever question that. Okay," She nods her head lightly. "Good, now come here," I tell her bringing her in for a hug.

We pull away a minute later, and she leans in so are noses are touching before closing the space between us. Her lips are soft and still have the same taste that they did when I first met her 4 years ago. She moves around while still kissing me so now she is straddling my lap. Our tongues slip into each other's mouths, fighting for dominance, she wins. Her hands trail up to my hair, and mine fall to her bum squeezing it.