Forty four

September 2 2020

"Everyone welcome, Juliette Chevalier" Jimmy shouts and the audience screams as he walks over to greet me

"Hiya Jimmy," I say hugging him.

"Hey Jules, how have you been?" he asks me as we sit down.

"I've been amazing, you?" I smile looking at him, as I get comfy on the sofa.

"I'm good, it's been a while since I last saw you" he smiles at me.

"Yeah, the last time I was...nineteen" I say in shock.

"God, that makes me feel old" He mumbles, I laugh "your birthday was nearly two weeks ago now, so I thought I would give you a late birthday present." The crowd cheers, "But that's for later"

"Thanks Jimmy," I say smiling.

"Your glowing by the way, pregnancy suits you" he laughs.

I laugh too, "yeah, the one good thing about being pregnant"

"Does it feel any different to last time, I mean like actually being able to tell the world who the father is and be open about it?" He asks me.

"Yeah definitely. It does definitely have a different aura to it than last time as yeah like you said we are more open about this one. But being able to leave the house together and not have to worry about what people will see, or have constant questions on who the dad is, is definitely different... but good different," I smile at him again as I shift in my seat once more.

"Yeah I get that, how is Evelyn by the way" he questions, as he leans back in his chair.

"Shes good, getting a bit sassy but good" I laugh as I notion to the side where she's stood.

"To be expected, mine where the same" he tells me before turning to the camera, "keep watching as for after this Jules will be talking about how she kept her relationship secret for four years, and we play a little game"

The camera turn off and Jimmy turns back to me.

"Hi Jules" he smiles, as he hugs me once more.

"Hi Jim" I hug him back as he comes and sits next to me.

"Uncle Jimmy" Ev says running over to us, her arms waving around.

"Hello kid" he smiles at her as she sits on my lap.

Ev looks up at me and places her hand on my cheek, "you look beautiful mamma" she smiles.

"Aww thank you petit fleur, you look beautiful too" I tell her, she looks down into her lap with her head resting against my chest, I see a rosey blush swarm her face.

"Sassy, yeah mhm" Jimmy says sarcastically.

"Shh, you" I lightly hit his chest,

Drew walks over with a bottle of water in his hands, "hiya love," he tilts my chin up to kiss him.