Sixty six

July 21 2021

Juliette Pov

As I step onto the terrace overlooking the sparkling Mediterranean Sea, I'm greeted by the breathtaking sight of the wedding reception unfolding before me. The venue, nestled among the trees into a nook of the coastal cliffs, exudes an air of elegance and charm that sets the perfect backdrop for this special occasion.

I feel a presence behind me and then arms around my waist pulling me towards a familiar build.

"Hi," I whisper my voice laced with love.

"Hi," he whispers back the same passion in his voice, as he looks down at me.

"Can you believe this is real?" I murmur, my voice is soft with wonder.

He turns to me, my heart swelling with love for this man who had just become my husband. "I can't imagine anywhere I'd rather be than here with you," he replies, his gaze locked with mine.

I smile, my eyes sparkling with joy. "I feel the same way. It's like a dream come true."

We hear some commotion coming from below.

"We should probably head back to the party" Drew whispers into my neck causing shivers down my spine despite the humid air entangling us.

"Yeah..." I reply in a soft tone, yet neither of us attempts to move.

I hear some footsteps coming from behind us.

"Drew, I sent you up here to get her to come down" Bella speaks, I can hear the smirk laced within her tone. "Come on. Everyone is waiting" I hear her walk off laughing slightly.

Drew pulls away but keeps hold of my hand, "come on" he whispers.

As we walk down to the reception, we're immediately greeted with our first dance music.

Amidst the soft glow of twinkling lights, we step onto the dance floor, my heart racing with excitement.

With a mischievous twinkle in his eye, Drew extends his hand towards me.

"May I have this dance, my dear?" he asks, a playful grin tugging at his lips.

I laugh, pretending to consider his request with exaggerated seriousness before placing her hand in his. "I suppose I have no choice," I tease, my eyes dancing with laughter.

With a flourish, he sweeps me into his arms, twirling me around the dance floor with surprising grace. Our movements are playful and carefree, filled with laughter and joy as they dance to the rhythm of our love.

Around us, our family and friends cheer and clap, delighted by the infectious energy. It's a moment of pure happiness, a celebration of our love and the beginning of our journey together as husband and wife.

And as the song comes to an end, Drew dips me low, pressing a tender kiss to my lips. In that magical moment, surrounded by the love of our friends and family.

As our family and friends erupted into cheers and applause, causing me to laugh at the kiss. We catch sight of our children watching us with wide-eyed wonder from the edge of the dance floor. With a warm smile, Drew extends his hand towards Danny, who hesitates for a moment before shyly stepping forward.

"Would you like to join us for a dance, Kiddo?" Drew asks, his voice filled with love and affection.

The boy's face lights up with excitement as he eagerly takes Drew's hand, feeling a sense of pride wash over him as he joins u on the dance floor.

Felix eagerly follows suit, his eyes sparkling with anticipation as he takes his place beside his older brother. With a grin, Drew scoops him up into his arms, spinning him around in a playful twirl as laughter fills the air.