Thirty nine

August 27 2020

Irl

Juliette pov

We were now back in America, I was currently filming behind the scene for a model shoot with Gigi, in a greenhouse, on one of the hottest days of the year. To say I'm boiling is an understatement.

For my birthday Drew got me a pearl ring, Evelyn's birthstone. And he told me that if we ever had any more kids he would get me there as well.

"I'm gonna sweat to death," A very pregnant Gigi tells me.

"Well, babe the baby is nearly fully marinated so" I tell her.

"Did you just say 'marinate'?" she questions me with a look, looking at the camera that is filming us weirdly.

"Mhm," I nod at her.

"Fucking- okay" and she walks off.

"Well, technically it is marinating. Look up the definition it fits" I tell the camera and the cameraman laughs.

1 hour later and we had nearly finished the shoot. We had been cooped up in the greenhouse for the whole day.

I walk outside and find Gigi on the steps talking to the camera

"It's hot being a pregnant lady anyway," she says holding a fan in front of her face, "so putting me in a greenhouse is not a good idea" I walk over to her and sit down, "Jules how are you feeling babe?"

"Fuck me sweating my tits off," I tell her

She laughs and leans her head on my shoulder.

We just chill on the steps the cameraman occasionally telling us little prompts

I see a car pull up and Bella hops out.

"Bell!" I shout down as we both stand up and make our way down.

"Ahah yes your lord and saviour has arrived, and with presents," she tells us before hugging the both of us.

She opens the side door and pulls out a Target bag and I immediately take it off her and take out the ice pack holding it to my face.

"I love you, Isabella," I tell her.

She cringes at her name, "Don't call me that or you won't get your other present" She walks around to the other side of her car and gets something out.

Next thing I know little arms are wrapped around my waist.

"Ev!" I pick her up "Hi baby,"

"Hi Mamma" she takes the ice pack out of my hands and holds it up to my face "your all sweaty Mamma"

"I know baby, thank you" I smile at her kissing her cheek.

We all walk back over to the steps and sit down; me and Ev in the middle Bella to my right and Gigi to my left.

"Ugh, I want this baby out of me," Gigi complains.

"What are you gonna do though evict it?" I question her.

"Well... If it gets to the point? Then possibly." she laughs.

"There's a baby in there," Ev asks as she moves off my lap and next to Gigi.

"Mhm, here feel" Gi grabs Evs hand and places it where the baby is presumably kicking. "Do you feel that?"

"Oh yeah! That's weird." she gently rests her head on Gigi's stomach and babbles to it.