Fifty Five

December 2 2020

Juliettechevalier posted to story

2 hours ago

19,927,516 views

19,927,516 views

Liked by Juliettechevalier and 18,826,516 others

Drewstarkey 👾 he's jumping 

Bellahadid 👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Reeceking 👾👾👾👾👾 wtf

LewisHamilton 👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Juliettechevalier 👾👾👾👾👾

Hichasestrokes 👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Rudeth 👾BOINK👾BOINK👾BOINK👾BOINK👾BOINK👾BOINK

Madylinecline r u all on drugs

The plane ride was calm but with an extra two on board who were surprisingly good, with it being their first flight and all, but they fell asleep an hour into the ride and I don't blame them, to be honest, they were running all about that airport ...

The plane ride was calm but with an extra two on board who were surprisingly good, with it being their first flight and all, but they fell asleep an hour into the ride and I don't blame them, to be honest, they were running all about that airport even me and Drew were tired.

When we landed and got through border control, we decided to spend Christmas in America this year as we spent last Christmas in England, but we've gone to our house in Nyc as we know it's going to snow there.

"Right boys, you two are going to have to share a bed for tonight and then tomorrow we can get your room sorted," Drew tells them, one hand on the wheel and the other on my upper inner thigh.

"Okay," Daniel tells him.

I could almost sense them
Becoming more and more quieter and anxious as we neared the house.

"Right everyone to bed," I said as we entered our house, it was about 2:30 AM and my initial plan was for them to preferably sleep in the car but nope, that didn't happen.

"Boys you can borrow some of Ev's oversized stuff okay,"  Drew tells them.

"It's just jumpers and joggers because it's cold and you'll freeze in your pyjamas," I tell them,

Drew takes them upstairs to get changed and Ev and I go set up their bedroom for tonight.

I sit Ev on the bed while I go get some stuff from the cupboard. I grab a ton of blankets and pillows and chuck them on the bed, completely covering Ev.

She giggles as I lay on her, "oh this is such a comfy bed" I joke, "but there is something lumpy undeneither it, and I can hear it laughing." I find her feet and drag her out from under it.

She giggles as the boys walk into the room.

"Mamma, pouvons-nous avoir une histoire," she asks.

"I don't see why not," I tell her.

"What did she say?" Felix asks Drew in a hushed tone.

"She asked for a Story" Drew whispers back

"What language was that," Daniel asks me.

"French, I'm from France, so I taught Evelyn it. I can teach you two if you like." I tell them

They both nod their heads excitedly.

"Right storytime, snuggle in" All five of us huddle into this double bed, me and Drew on either end, Felix next to Drew, Daniel next to me, and Ev in the middle.

I begin a story, of how I and Drew met, it's Evs favourite. 10 minutes later there all fast asleep.

I place the duvet and blanket over them and took each side in.

We both kiss each of their heads before turning off the light and leaving the room.

We head to our room and decide to call our families

Jules started a FaceTime with:
Alexblander
Rian away
Jackabean
Mamma
Papa
Bigman Todd
Jodi and Brian
Brooke
Logan
Kayla

The majority of them answered bar; Jodie, Brian and Mackayla.
Different time zones and everything.

"Bonjour!" I say to my laptop screen.

"Hello, how was the trip?" Todd, Drew's Dadd asks.

"It was amazing, and we have a surprise per se as well" Drew tells him.

"What is it, have you brought us some shitty souvenirs that we will have forever," Jacques asks us.

"Jacques language," my mamma tells him.

"Sorry mamma" he responds.

I laugh, "Um no it's um, bigger more serious, but your right about the last bit we are gonna have them for the rest of our lives."

"God, you haven't got some permanent disease have you?" Alex asks.

"Oh my God you definitely do" Logan says.

My brothers and Drew's brother proceed to go on a five-minute rant on what they thought we got and how we got it.

"Will you lot shut up!" Brooke tells them all, "I wanna know what they're on about,"

"Thank you, Brooke," I tell her smiling, I love her.

"Right anyway, we decided to foster two kids and we are currently in the midst of trying to adopt," I tell them.

It falls silent.

Before we are immediately slammed with questions and congratulations from everyone.

The main ones being 'What are they called?', 'Are they related?', 'How old are they?'

"Right well we really must me going to bed now, bye" Drew smiles as he ends the call.

Hallooooo

How are you all doing?

And how did you like this chapter?

I'm stressed af school starts in like 2 weeks and I still have 37 French paragraphs to write. I've done 10 so far, 6 I did in pissin school

Anyways remember to vote, comment, and leave your suggestions either here or message me if you want to keep it a secret.

Love ya

Iz xx