Fifty three

November 30 2020

Juliette Pov

Drew was gonna be arriving at the school soon, but that was not on my mind at the moment.

I was currently talking one of the teachers at the school about the fostering process of certain brothers.

Speaking of which I see the  oldest one Daniel walking towards me.

"Miss Jules, come play with us" he says carefully grabbing my hand and dragging me towards all the other kids.

"what are we playing?" i ask the children.

"football!" they all shout.

"ah yes i love football" i hear a voice say from behind me.

"who are you?" a few kids ask.

"me? i am this lovely ladies fiancé" he says spinning me around and bringing me in for a quick kiss.

"eww" they all scream, i smile at them and we all begin the game.

After the game it was lunch and they were all eating, me and Drew were sat on a bench watching them all.

"so where are the brothers" he asks me.

i discreetly point to a pair of boys at the table. "the taller one, thats Daniel, the smaller is Felix" i tell him.

"they are very cute. Ive spoken with our lawyer, and he is going to contact the Ugandan social services to see the possibility today, she told me that she will tell me tonight." he tells me.

"so from your end its a yes?" i ask.

"yes, its a yes, i mean obviously im gonna have to get to know them a bit. and we will have to see Evelyns opinion on all of this but so far yes"

remember to comment and leave suggestions

love ya

iz