Fifty four

December 3 2020

I flew back to America on the 2nd and today i am flying back but with Evelyn, shes only staying for 3 days though.

I walk into the school with Ev on my hip and immediately all the kids swarm round us, including Drew.

"Daddy," she practically screams as I place her on the ground and she runs over to him.

"Who's that Miss Jules" one of the kids asks.

"That's mine and Drew's daughter Evelyn" I tell them.

Evelyn was soon placed back on the ground and everyone introduced themselves.

What I did notice however was that Daniel and Felix took on a  very protective role of her as we walked through the streets of town and everyone was looking at her they kind of stepped in-front of her holding her hands, if anything I confirmed it for me. I need these boys, we all need these boys.

Later on that day me and Drew sat the boys down to talk to them about it.

"Right Daniel, Felix we have something very serious to talk to you about."

"Okay" Daniel responded hesitantly.

"We were wondering what the two of you two think of coming back Home with us?" Drew asks.

"That would be amazing, but why" Daniel asks.

"Because we are wanting to foster and then hopefully adopt the two of you if that would be alright?" I ask holding Drew's hand.

"Can you?" Felix asks us, "can we?" he turns to his older brother.

"Are sure?" Daniel asks.

"100% but only if the both of you want this" Drew tells them as he rubs his thumb across the back of my hand.

They both immediately break down crying and I quickly bring them both in for a hug, kissing their heads, Drew does the same.

I saw Ev playing hop scotch so I walked up behind her and picked her up, she let out a squeal as I tickled her and chucked her over my shoulder.

"We're we going mamma?" She asks me.

"I just need to talk to you, ma petite fleur"

She looks up at me through her eyelashes with her big blue eyes.

"What would you think if me and daddy were to foster Daniel and Felix?" I ask my daughter

"What's foster" she asks me.

"Well sweetheart fostering is something you do before adoption, it's when a family takes in a child or a few as there own, so they become part of the family as-well?"

"So Daniel and Felix would be by brothers?" She questions.

"Yes, they would. Are you okay with that? Do you not want them too?"

She hugs be so quickly I stumble back before I manage to stabilise us. "So your okay with it fleur?"

"Yes! I've always wanted brothers, and they protect me when I not like it" she tells me from my lap.

She gives me one last hug and a kiss and then running off but she runs back and whisper in my ear "Thank you mamma"

So sorry for not posting I've been on holiday for 2 weeks and the signal was horrific.

As always you lovely lot comment vote and leave ur suggestion.

Love ya

Iz