Twenty two

April 15 2020

Irl

"Drew come on! You can't be late to your release show!" I shout up the stairs at the man who I quote 'half an hour is plenty of time, we'll be there on time. Don't worry'

"Hurry up dada!" Evelyn shouts from in my arms. Her white top with a sage green romper over the top making her look adorable.

I'm wearing a pair of light wash wide long jeans a green urban corset with a leather blazer over the top.

"Come on girlie, let's put some shoes on. Which ones do you wanna wear?" I ask her as I sit her down on the steps

She looks down at my black converse. "Those" she points to my shoes.

"Sorry hunny, you don't have any of these. What about your air force or these" I ask holding up her doc martens.

She points to her doc martens, "great choice" I tell her, I notice the sad look on her face before looking over at my own pair.

I put her shoes on before taking of my converse and grabbing the shoes and putting them on my feet.

"We matching mama" she says happily.

I pick her up and place her on my hip, "yeah we are" I kiss her face all over, causing her to giggle.

Drew comes running downstairs, holding to pairs of shoes. "Ok which once: airforce or Jordans" he asks me holding up them both.

"These" I pass him his Doc martens

"You match us daddy" she squeals kicking her feet to show of her shoes.

"Oh well then, it's no question." He chucks his others shoes to the floor as he quickly attempts to tie his shoes as I push him out the door.

"I can't get this shoe on" he screams as he hops to the driver seat.

"Tough" I tell him putting Evelyn in her car seat before getting in the passenger seat.

He starts the car before driving out of our driveway.

His hand falls to the place it sits every car journey. My thigh. His thumb gently caresses it as he flys down the highway.

We get to our destination. I get out gently getting my daughter out her car seat.

"Hiya mama" she smiles wiping her eyes.

"Hello cutie" I smile back at her. "You tired?" I ask her as she places her hand on my cheek

"No mama, eyes itchy" she smiles at me once more.

"Ok baby, but you tell me if you do get tired ok?" I ask her.

She nods her head.

Drew walks over bag in hand as we walk up to Madelyn's apartment building.

Once we get inside we are bombarded with hugs, and my daughter is very quickly taken out of my arms.

I see her on Chases lap alongside Austin and Rudy, laughing her little head off.

Drew quickly joins them as I go off with Mads and Maddy.

"How are you both?" I ask the two girls

"I am so excited" Madelyn exclaims as she grabs both mine and Mads hands.

"Mads?" I question Maddison.

"Amazing," she smiles. "What about you Jules"

"Honestly couldn't be better" I smirk at the two.

We all grab drinks and a few more for the boys.

I take a swig of my drink before handing one to Drew and sitting in between his legs.

They all try to cramp onto the sofa, causing Maddy to fall to the floor, but she just crawls over and sits next to me. In between chases legs. Weird.

"Is there something going on here?" I question the two with a smirk on my face.

"Hm, no" Chase says smirking.

"Bullshit" Drew and Rudy say at the same time causing them to do some weird bro looking thing.

"Fine. We're dating" Maddy says, I instantly hug the girl causing her to fall back a bit.

"Ok, ok. Let's watch it." Chase says over the commotion.

Maddy presses play, and the intro music begins.

Evelyn, does a little dance in my lap to the music.

"Ev if you go to go potty, you tell me or daddy ok" I whisper.

She nods her head at me before turning back to the screen.

We get about twenty minutes in, when Drew pops up on the tv.

I smile to myself and gently rub his leg.

"Mama, that's daddy! Daddy that you!" She shouts, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yeah it is cutie well done" he tells his daughter smiling.

Another 5 minutes pass and I notice Ev getting fidgety in my lap.

"Mamma, potty" she tells me and I immediately scoop the girl up into my arms and to the toilet.

"Ok, baby go potty"

We walk back in a few minutes later.

"Did she do it?" Drew asks me, knowing that Ev has been really wary of the toilet.

"She did" I smile at him. He places a kiss to my forehead before he high fives Ev.

"Well done Cutie." I hear him say as she is pulled into his lap.

Maddy is the next one to leave, before coming back in with sofa cushions.

The sofa people try to take on.

"No. No tush on floor, no cush" she tells them sternly. But a smile makes its way onto her face, before she notions for me to stand up and places the two on the floor.

We both sit back down, and continue watching.

I can tell a certain scene is coming up, Drew wanted to get my approval of it, which was sweet of him. It's a kissing scene where Rafe kisses a girl at a party.

I notice Evie hands crawling down my face to cover my eyes, from the scene, causing me to giggle.

Everyone else notices and soon we're all laughing and the show is having to be paused.

After that everyone started to slowly leave, me and Drew planed on staying later but a now Sleeping child in my arms had over plans.

Thank you all SO MUCH for the amount of love this story is receiving. I love you all ❤️

Sorry I haven't posted in 3 days GCSE art is stressing me out, and ive had to finish 2 A3 portraits: pencil and water colours

But thank you for you patience with me.

Remember to vote