5

The Prince of Wakanda.

Erik is the Prince of Wakanda.

Zhara is standing in front of the Prince of Wakanda, and has been with him for years.

There's a little shock, but Zhara's mind quickly absorbs the truth in front of her as her knowledge of the past makes everything quite obvious.

" That's why you want to go home..." She trails, " Because your father--"

" Was murdered," Erik interjects, " In cold blood."

" It is reparations? Is that what you seek? Justice, so there will be peace?" Zhara ponders.

" Baby, isn't it obvious? I want the throne."

And as the team of criminals prepares a deadly assault on the CIA in order to retrieve Klaue, the South African man is currently tied to a chair in an interrogation room, singing 'What is Love' at the top of his lungs, even after Agent Ross enters the room.

" You know, you really shouldn't trust the Wakandans. I'm much more your speed," Klaue insists.

" I don't trust anybody, not in this job," Everett Ross states plainly, " But what I am interested in is that arm cannon out there. Where'd you get that?"

" It's an old mining tool I made some adjustments," The arms dealer responds, " But I can get you one, if you like."

" Why don't you give me the name of your supplier, and I'll ask them."

" He's right outside. Why don't you ask him yourself?"

" What, T'Challa?" Ross doubtfully questions, " You're telling me that weapon on your arm is from Wakanda?"

" Bingo," Klaue clicks his tongue, " What do you actually know about Wakanda?"

" Um... Shepards, textiles, cool outfits."

" It's all a front. Explorers searched for it for centuries. El Dorado, the Golden City. They thought they could find it in South America, but it was in Africa the whole time. A technological marvel. All because it was built on a mound of the most valuable metal known to man. Isipho, they call it. The gift. Vibranium."

" Vibranium, yeah. The strongest metal on earth."

" It's not just a metal. They sew it into their clothes. It powers their city, their tech, their weapons."

" Weapons?"

" Makes my arm canon look like a leaf blower," Klaue chuckles.

" That's a nice fairy tale, but Wakanda is a third-world country and you stole all their vibranium," Ross states.

Which makes Klaue laugh uncontrollably at the outlandish nature of his statement.

" I took a tiny piece of it. They have a mountain full of it. They've been mining it for thousands of years, and they still haven't scratched the surface. I'm the only outsider who's seen it and got out of there alive. If you don't believe me, you ask your friend what his suit is made of."

And as Agent Ross exits the room, Klaue's team gets closer and closer to the extraction point. Linbani drives while Linda tracks the location on the tablet, leaving Erik and Zhara in the back. She watches as Erik loads up his gun, someone which she greatly detests.

While being more of a lover than a fighter, Zhara was taught to use her fists and spear if the time for battle ever came, but never guns. Her father simply taught her how to be strong with just her body, and her mother taught her how to be strong with just her mind.

 Her father simply taught her how to be strong with just her body, and her mother taught her how to be strong with just her mind