Chapter 1

No one's pov:

Britain had started bandaging his arm after getting a scar from the bombing of his country,in which he's definitely not enjoying.

(Britian's thoughts)

I still can't believe he's(soviet) still not listening to me or america,would've realised how untrustworthy that n@zi is by now,but no,he still is alies with him.

Britain looks back down at his arm realising he'd put much more layers of bandages on than he realised.

"Got caught up in my thoughts again I guess."Britain mumbles to himself before shrugging and cutting the extra bandage.

(Time skip to a little later in the afternoon~)

Britain's pov:

"You sure this could work?"I say unsurely to america,folding my wings in more.(yes Britain has wings in my AU,don't judge me)

"Of course!I know it'll work!All we have to do is get france back and get to the German land,and boom!no more war!"America says confidently.

I just stare at america blankly in which he still has his arms in the air as in an explosion or something.

"Anyway,I was thinking we attack in Italy and work our way up to Germany."America puts his arms back down to listen."And we could get rid of two axis powers in one"I continue before looking over at america who seems to be deep in thought.

America hums in response before replying."Yeah,that could work,aaaaand if that ends up not working or it comes to a halt,"I fold my arms with a questioning look to america."We could end up being able to do both!"America says with a slight smile while my expression stayed neutral.

"Ok."I simply say in response.

America just excepts this and shrugs before waving me goodbye,I say bye back and he goes out of the room, leaving me alone.

---------------
Hello again!I know this chapter is quite short but it's all I could think of so far and since it's my first chapter soon ye.
See you next chapter and,
Have a good day/night!

Word count:354