Chapter 9

Britain's pov:

[A few weeks later]

I walk down a few paths and streets as I notice alot more buildings and such start to look alot better.Its been a few weeks since Third k!lled himself and I've got to say,it's been alot better.

Ofcourse,there are still some Germans who refuse to back down but at this point it doesn't really involve me anymore.Soviet was able to go back to his home country to sort important matters out,and quite frankly,its gotten rather lonely now except for West being there,he decided to take a nap so I went for a walk.

I sigh as I get to my destination.A Park.I go over to one of the benches and sat down on it,fixing the position of my top hat.Its peaceful outside and it hasn't rained quite bad in a few days so why not come here?

I slightly fold my wings in more at a cold breeze passing over me,making me slightly shiver.It doesn't bother me that much anyway so I only crossed my legs and glanced around at the rest of the park.I sigh once again at the silence,it isn't an uncomfortable silence,it's just lonely.Ever since Soviet went back to his home I've been almost left alone all by myself again.

Sure I can understand why he decided to go back,his kids,his country.Mabie I will be partially lonely for the rest of the year again-

"Olá Grã-Bretanha(hello Britain)!"I swivel my head around to look behind me as I felt my wings slightly expand out of shock.

I then slightly laugh as I see Portugal behind the bench also laughing.

"Hello port."He then comes around the bench and sits down a good distance away from me.

"How you doing?"

"Alright I guess."I say seeing port glance around at the park before turning back to me.

"Good,good,just saw you look a bit lonely."I slightly scoff as I shifted my wings more comfortably,glancing away from him.

"I wasn't-"

"I know you were.Ever since Soviet went back home you've looked a bit down."He cut me off,causing me to glance somewhere else as I didn't have another answer.

"....Alright I have."I eventually say,finally turning back to Port as he stares at me with his one eye.

"And whyyy?"He then questions me slightly leaning towards me in a joking manner yet I still keep a straight face.

"I don't know,it's just,when Soviet was here and staying at mine,I wasn't alone anymore and now that he's gone back to his country I'm on my own again,besides West that is."Port slightly nods as he stares intensely at me.

"Mhm,sounds like a you problem but,"

"Pardon-?"

"Do you want me to walk with you?"He cuts me of,leaving me pretty stumped.

"I-sure I guess.?"