Chapter 3

Ok so I'm going to try and make a long chapter for this but I also barely have any ideas for it soo I will try to think of good ideas.Anyway try to enjoy what I write.
—————————————

No one's pov:

Soviet almost had a heart attack on where he was when he woke up before remembering about yesterday and getting up out of the bed practically still half-alseep with bags under his eyes.

Soviet's pov:

I go to the door and before I open it I get a minor headache bad enough that I had to put my hand over my head-wait,my head?I pat around my head realising my ushankas not on my head.

Where is it,where is it???

I look through the bed sheets for a bit before finding it and putting it back on my head.

I've had that ushanka for ages and I don't think I'd be able to live without it,anyway I'm starving so let's go downstairs and see if Britain's awake.

I go downstairs and see Britain sitting their with some tea,or coffee.?I don't know,I can't tell from here.It does seem like he is deep in thought though,I wonder what he's thinking about.

Britain's pov:

I still don't know,but,why me.?Why did soviet come for me for help out of other countries?I can see why he didn't go to america though,since sure it is true that they haven't been on good terms lately.But,the one thing that's been on my mind since yesterday is that,I swear I saw a different shade of red on his face after he snapped back to reality from his thoughts after staring at me for 2 minutes straight-

"Hi."

"BLOODY-"

I jump at the jumpscare soviet had given me making some of my tea spill and almost make me fall of the tall chair I was sitting on also making my wings open almost fully before soviet stopped me from falling,by catching me bridle style.

"Woah I'm sorry for scaring you like that."

I look up to soviet who still holds me bridle style practically shooting dagers at him basically saying,'put me the fuck down'.

"Ok,ok i'll put you down."

"Thank you."I say pretty annoyed at what happened while being put down,I pat myself down and my wings but for some odd reason though,I wanted him to carry me like that.

(A few hours later~)

Third person's pov:

After the whole thing in the kitchen, they both had breakfast and Britain decided to go on a short walk,in which soviet also came along with him.

There was an awkward yet calming silence between them as the walk continued,with them walking side by side.That was when soviet broke the silence.

"Soooo,"Soviet begins to say catching the brits attention."What do you want to talk about?"

Britain looks forward for a second seemingly thinking about a response before replying.

"Oh wow,I am now realising there isn't much to talk about."Soviet hums in response.

During the awkward silence,they pass a couple across the street in which after passing them soviet notices a frown on Britain's face and his wings droop alot.

"Something bothering you?"

"Hm?No...I'm fine."Soviets unsure of this response but shrugs it off.

"Alright then,if it's personal you don't have to share it."

"No,no,I do want to say it so I can get it of my chest."Britain says,his expression immediately going back into a frown and his wings tucked in.

(Britain's pov now uvu(And in my au Britain and France had a divorce if your confused))

I continue walking beside soviet as i sighed mentally preparing myself for getting what I'm thinking of my chest.

Am I really doing this?Sure its been a few months since it happened but do I really want to say it to soviet?I still don't trust him after what he did but it seems he changed,.....did he?

"You gonna say it?You really don't have to."

"No,no,it's fine I do,I've been thinking about it for months now and I want to get it off my chest."

"Alright then,what is it?"

"......Me and France divorced a few months ago and,...I don't know why he did."I could feel tears start to form in my eyes after I said it as I turn to look away from him and put my wing at the side of my face.I could feel soviet stareing at me even though I had my head turned from him.

"Oh....I'm,sorry for asking,I-I didn't know,"

"No,it's...it's fine that you didn't know,even america didn't know until a few days ago..."I could feel a tear stream down my cheek as I said it,Soviet did seem to notice too.

"Hey,hey,it's OK,you don't have be sad about it.It happened few months ago like you said,and that it is in past so you should move on from it and look to the future and present."Soviet grabs my shoulders and faces me in front of him as he says it,I could feel my face heat up a little and my wings spread out a bit more.

"Soviet,i-i,...thank you,I really needed that."I wipe the tears that fell down my cheeks as I feel myself being pulled into a hug.

"No problem,Britain."I eventually hug back,excepting the embrace,burying my face into Soviets coat and wrapping my wings gently around him.Not caring about the heat I could feel heat on my face.

——————————————

OoOoOo were getting somewhere.
Aaaaanyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter,I didn't have very little or no motivation to do anything else on this chapter since my brain was empty.

Once again,
Have a nice day/night and see you later!

Word count:999(bruh)