Chapter 7

So uhh,hi again.This book will not be dead yet since I actually have ideas for once.Anyways I *may* have changed my style of writing just a tad but it is mainly the same.

————————

Britain's pov:

I stand outside of UN's building,starting to get bored while waiting for Soviet to show up.I even came ridiculously early just meet up with him.I mean he did suggest it though.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Soviet came up to me looking very tired.I immediately get curious why he looked like that so I couldn't help myself when I asked him.

"Are you ok Soviet?you look really tired."Soviet looked back over to me before replying fixing the position of his ushanka.

"Yeah,я в порядке(I'm fine),Russia was pain in ass this morning."I slightly chuckled at both what he said and his broken english.Dont get me wrong Soviet has better English than most countries I know.

"Anyway besides that America said there would be a meeting correct?"Soviet seemed to think for a moment before replying.

"Да.(yes)"

"I've only heard a bit about what the meetings gonna be about do you know?"

"Да(yes),N@zi killed himself so meeting marks end of WW2."I stared at him for a few seconds secretly screaming of joy mentally.I don't have to worry anymore.Fucking finally.

"Oh about time and should we go in?"Soviet hums as a response before we both walk into the building.

It was still pretty early so there wasn't much countries already there but there was atleast five or more.Me and Soviet just talk for a few minutes while waiting for everyone to arrive.Hell America wasn't even there yet.

While waiting I do decide to go to my office for a bit just seeing if I have anything to do.Soviet did aswell seeing as it started getting boring.

[~a few minutes later~]

Guess what?There was work that I needed to do.It wasn't much but it give me something to do.I eventually go back to the meeting room to see alot more countries had arrived yet still,no America.

Or that's what I thought.I look around a bit before Spotting America and Soviet arguing,not a surprise.When I was about to go over to them,I noticed France coming up to me.I mentally sighed for what was going to happen,feeling why wings droop slightly while also folding my arms in the meantime.

He did look anxious when he came up to me,looking at the floor Before finally looking up at me before speaking.

"Écouter(listen),Britain,I'm sorry but-"

"No france,I do accept your apology but it's not going to happen again,there's no point in trying."I Cut him of looking away from him,I knew what he was going to say and I didn't want him to say it.