Chapter 8

So,it might have taken longer to publish this since,the chapter 8 I was nearly done with along with draft chapters of my other books,got deleted and I have no idea how.So,hope this is good.

——————————

Britain's pov:

'That meeting was so boring,'I'd think collecting my paperwork that was still on my spot.Once I got it all in my bag I started to walk over to the exit seeing Soviet not far away with East.

"Hey Soviet,"I say going up to him,he looks up at me with East going behind Soviets leg realising I might of spooked him.Poor kid,

"да(yes)?Don't mind east he's bit jumpy."I hum In response then remembering what I was going to ask Soviet.

"I was going to ask you why you kept trying to hold my hand the entirety of the meeting."Soviet seems to get slightly embarrassed glancing away before looking at me dead in the eyes.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know??"I only just slightly raised my voice because of East yet also really dumbfounded at Soviets answer.

"I don't know-?"Soviet then cut himself of seemingly noticing something behind me so I turned around to be met with America with West not far away.

"You better not be doing anything to my father Soviet."

"Does it look like I am?"America still looked pissed at Soviet yet calmed himself down at the glare I was giving him and because of what transpired before the meeting.

"Whatever I only wanted to tell Britain about something anyway,..well two things but that's not the point."I noticed Soviet roll his eyes before I fully turned around facing America with a questioning look at what he had to say also folding my arms.

"I had came to say,sorry about before the meeting and that I know you didn't say anything about getting custody over West but you did."I felt myself unfold my arms and probably look very shocked at this.It is true I didn't bother saying anything with the custody over West but how did I get him then??

"What.Why did I get the custody?"

"Because,..you seemed to be the only one that didn't instantly want to gain custody and because you have experience at being a father,"I glanced over at West who looked up at me with an anxious expression before glancing back up at america.

I'd sigh,pinching the bridge of my nose before replying to america.

"Fine,fine I'll do it,I'll take care of him then,you made valid points so I won't argue."America had finally looked up at me and slightly smiled that I didn't beat his ass,probably though.

"Oh thanks father I'm glad you agreed."America then turned to West and came down to his height,seemingly saying a few things to him before standing up and walking out of the room.