[2] reunion and first times

Y/N's POV

papa was not lying.

we're standing outside waiting for the van they're providing us to get to the hotel, the same one the players are staying in and i'm making pacho fan me while ferran does it to sira.

"okay, my turn." he wouldn't agree until we took turns every five minutes, though.

i groan but do it anyways and start to flap my hand around to cool myself down. "pa, it's too hot!" i start to complain and pacho nods in agreement to which he turns around and tells us to suck it up.

the good thing is, the van pulls up and we all scurry in.

the driver has all the windows down which already tells me the ac just doesn't work.

honestly, it wasn't that bad. he drove really fast so the wind was in our faces.

for sira, it was mostly her hair.

"te dije que amarrarás tu pelo. (i told you to tie your hair)" my mom tells her which she's doing so she doesn't really need her scolding. meanwhile, pacho and i are taking pictures from the window. "if your phone falls out the window i'm not getting you a new one, pacho." i start to laugh while he looks back at my dad. "but if it were y/n you'd say yes!"

"claro (of course), she's my daughter."

"and i'm your son?!"

"i was joking." but we both know he probably wasn't. pacho turns back to me and puts his phone down. "you're so lucky you're the youngest."

like i didn't already know that.

what i didn't know was how close the hotel would be to the airport. that was like a fifteen minute drive, max. we get out again as the driver stops at the very front and immediately, people working at the lobby take our stuff. "the team is already looking for us. get accommodated and ferran and i will be back in a bit." i jump out of my seat as soon as my dad says he's going to meet up with everyone already. "please take me with."

i start but although he wouldn't mind, it's somewhat business related so he can't.

"we're having dinner with them in the dining hall, you'll see them then, i promise."

dinner isn't until hours from now, though.

but i agree anyways because i know he's in a bit of a hurry.

we walk into the hotel and the ac is cranked. it's exactly what i need and i can't help but admire it all. the high ceilings, the beautiful paintings, and overall how modern it is. but i think the most eye catching thing is all the promotion for spain. banners and lots of the players faces plastered. i mean, it only makes sense if this is where we're all going to be staying.

my mom hands me my room key card to which i have all alone. everyone but my parents do, actually.

we all take the elevator and the good thing is we're all either next to each other or across the hall. the second i enter with my suitcase, i enter a rather spacious room for one person.