[20] girls night

gavi <3

gavi <3
HUH?? GIRLS NIGHT???
WHY DONT I GET A Y/N NIGHT?

me
i slept over last night wdym 💀

gavi <3
that's cuz you were knocked
the hell out and i had to carry u to
my room. anyways PLS RECONSIDER

me
nope, gonna spend
it with ur hot sister instead!!!

gavi <3
never say that again.
we're not on speaking terms until then

me
better for me... CUZ ITS GIRLS NIGHT

gavi <3
😐

Y/N's POV

"why are we listening to sza like we aren't in healthy and successful relationships?"

we all slowly turn to aurora with blank faces.

"anyways," i turn back around and put the volume just slightly higher than it was before i take off my headband because i'm one of the few who was still putting on make up. the good thing is, i had an outfit planned so that's what i was going for back in the main room.

we all decided to get ready in my room.

we were going into the city for a dinner between wives and girlfriends, so i pulled out a backless long sleeve and straight leather pants and slipped everything on with sneakers to go with it.

i was putting on my jewelry when sira comes out of nowhere next to me.

"i'll be borrowing this tonight," and snatches the small gold hoops i brought. "fine. only because i know this is still about the shirt." and they say i hold grudges.

i can't help but realize that beatriz' phone is blowing up.

the one time i don't mind my business is the perfect time because the chofer to the car company she made a reservation for is calling. he tells me he's at the front but he can wait. he can wait but i would feel guilty. "the car's at the front!" i put her phone in her bag because knowing her, she'd leave it here.

"shit! can someone help me zip this dress on?!"

"they open the door for us too?!"

aurora could not believe the treatment they were giving us. i couldn't help but laugh at her and take the hand of the man helping me out. i thank him and he smiles back in response before we're all out the car and walking up to the front of the restaurant.

alice made the reservation this morning when we all had a breakfast and the idea came to mind.

surprisingly, they weren't booked and she even got us seats outside. i thought there would be a lot more tourists, but i guess not. so when we walked past everyone, there was definitely a few looks here and there.

i can't say i wasn't slightly weirded out, but what did we expect going out in this big of a group.

we thank the receptionist and she comes back with menus for all of us which we immediately start skimming. i just know i wanted a piña colada and i'd get whatever sira was getting. "you need to learn how to start ordering on your own."