[25] fairs and fuss

GAVI's POV

y/n and sira planned to take everyone to the fair to enjoy our second to last full day here. according to pacho and sira, they didn't even know if they wanted to leave and leave y/n here all alone. and if i'm being honest, neither did i.

but xavi won't return my calls and all i need is approval. i wouldn't even be missing any days of practice till all this is over and i just really wanna be there with and for y/n.

it's the least i could after breaking my promise.

i saw what ferran was doing to sira the first few days. he shut her and all of us out, and i hate that i followed on the first day, too. i couldn't even face her. the good thing is, we were able to make up way faster than i expected.

that just goes to show how lucky i was to end up with someone like her.

i was waiting on the lobby couch with balde and ansu next to me when i saw her arms cross in front of my chest. while she's at it, she kisses the top of my head and i immediately get out of my seat. "no offense, but you guys take forever." i say it quite enough so then maybe sira won't hear me.

but i imagine she did with the harsh look she gave me.

"well we're here and i don't wanna waste another second, so let's go!"

everyone is flooding out of different cars but y/n and sira were the first to go up to the booth to get everyone's pass. "they're both really competitive so don't be surprised when you don't get a chance at a game."

good to know now.

but that's the thing about y/n and i, we're too competitive that we only clash.

she may be my girlfriend but i will find any and every opportunity to show off. i don't have to wait any longer when they come back with wristbands in their hands. "don't lose them." she's specifically looking at me when tying it.

i'm not even that irresponsible.

music fills our ears and i can already see a rollercoaster that goes all throughout the fair. "well i know where i wanna go first."

"what about you, pedri?" although balde has a this whole vision of us getting on, i know pedri more than anyone to know that he's terrified of rollercoasters. "it's a small one pedrito, you'll be fine!"

i thought i was the only one y/n had a nickname for.

"júrame que no me voy a morir. (promise me i won't die)"

y/n is looking around to avoid eye contact with me. "i'm sure it's safe." that's not convincing. "let's get moving people!" pacho snaps us out of it and walks alongside balde. "come on!" y/n grabs my hand and we make a run for it after ansu, sira and ferran made it an unspoken race.

jokes on them because y/n and i won. "dibs on the front."

"mejor que se vaya pedri. (better pedri goes)"

"estás loco?! (are you crazy?!)" seeing his reaction definitely got a laugh out of me. "y no te ries, pendejo. (and don't laugh, stupid)"