[4] more about her

GAVI's POV

dinner ended an hour ago and pacho and i were in my room even though i think his is much nicer.

must be the perks of being the coach's son.

"more like must be the perks of being a player because i didn't even get freebies in my bathroom!" i laugh at him because it's never that serious and we continue to play fifa. "i still can't believe you brought your whole xbox."

we have one in the lounge room, too.

"the lounge room is too far. this way i can stay up all night playing if i wanted to."

he must really want his eyes to burn out.

we continue playing until our hands cramp because we were both getting frustrated so we started slamming the controllers, but no goal. "rigged!" he yells and i fall into my bed. "can i ask you something?" by now i'm sitting up and he spins the chair around to me. "mandé? (what?)"

"how come no one told me you and sira had a little sister?" he shrugs even though i want- no, i need an answer.

"i don't see why anyone would have to tell you, though. she's literally a model with the same last name. you think it would click."

so am i just blind? because i never saw a thing about her up until now. "but she looks nothing like you or sira!"

every time we spoke and i made direct eye contact with her, i looked at her and saw such beautiful and unique features that, and no offense, matched any one of them. i was so convinced she just appeared recently and everyone is playing mind games with me. but nope, they're biological.

"you're right about that but she's also been to some games. maybe she wasn't around when we would meet up after."

i think that's the closest we're gonna get to an answer. "what's she like, anyways?"

he lifts his eyebrow confused. "and you wanna know because?" he better not think a thing about this. "i'm not into her if that's what you think. we just didn't finish talking and i know you were listening to us embarrass ourselves because it was hard to keep the conversation going." not to mention, all my friends know her so i should try too.

"you're right. well, firstly if you haven't noticed she's a bit of a daddy's girl. don't tell her i said that though, and never call her that because if she doesn't get to you first, i will."

oh he's really serious about that. "you have no clue how much i care about that kid."

no, no, i think i do. "anyways, she also used to play and she was like... really good. better than sira and i were when papa tried to teach us which is just another reason as to why she's his favorite but she had to quit because of modeling."

honestly, it's all making sense now.

"umm... oh! she's also like the second biggest barça fan. me being first," i roll my eyes at that and he laughs to which i join him in. "i don't actually know where to go from here, maybe ask something instead."

i get to thinking as soon as he says that. "again, don't think a thing about this, but is she seeing anyone?"

"yeah no i'm convinced you have something for her."