[12] sneaking out

y/n

y/n
GAVI GAVI GAVI GAVIVIVIVI

me
CALM DOWN WHAT???

y/n
i say... we sneak out 🤫

me
ITS 11 AND YOUR DAD IS
GONNA FIND OUT AND YELL AT ME.
I CANT HAVE THAT

y/n
no he won't!!!

me
idk y/n

y/n
fine i'll ask musiala 🤷‍♀️

me
where do u wanna meet

y/n
i'm already at the lobby

GAVI's POV

thankfully, i was still dressed because i was too lazy to change after dinner with my family. plus, i don't go to sleep early when i know the next day is an off day.

i have never thanked pacho for being born on the day he was born on. there's no training session because of it.

i slip my shoes on and grab my key card and stuff everything into my pocket before jogging over to the elevators and pressing the lobby.

i can't believe i'm doing this.

but when she brought up musiala again, it made me feel like something i couldn't exactly name. so it was either that, which i don't know how they were gonna meet up if she were to ask him... but she'd find a way, or agree to go wherever we're going. now thinking about it, she didn't actually say.

but she was right about being in the lobby.

i saw the back of her head while she was sitting on the couch. i guess the ring of the elevator got her attention and she got up so quick i couldn't even process it. "you're fast." yeah and i didn't have much of an option before she changed her mind.

"yeah yeah. where are we going, anyways?"

"thought we could walk to the beach. i just want fresh air and my room wasn't doing it." i don't blame her. the rooms do get boring especially when you're far away from home.

the good thing is, the beach was a little over a five minute walk.

we truly had nothing but the best hotel in my opinion. it only makes me wonder what the other team's hotels are like.

"well let's get going."

she perks up and we walk out the front doors with no problem.

i don't actually know if it's safe to walk out at night but we're already doing it. theres no going back. we start our walk and catch up on everything from today and she tells me sira made her go shopping with her for pacho's gift. "wait she didn't already have it?!"

"no! just goes to show who's the better sister." i'm gonna let her believe that.

but that only means she already did. "so, what'd you get him?" she looks over at me, i bet she's contemplating on telling me or not. "can you keep a secret?"