Chapter 6 : Purple Blood.

Pete POV

I'm terrified, I'm entering a war that I will start and I can't stop myself. I have people to protect. I will use everything I know about you and you will only have yourself to blame to make me a fool. I'm in the next step of healing, I want revenge.

I put a soft smile on my face as I made my way with the children to the school, I greet everybody before letting them go inside and I go to a coffee shop near it to study photography with my online class on my laptop. Today is about the history, it's interesting and well, I have more hope in it than painting or sculpting.
I took the online classes, then gave a try, painting was easy, but the result was messy and I'm not really good at drawing even if I had so much fun. I'm going to keep that as a hobby when I need to relieve every bad thing I keep inside myself. For sculpting, I did a terrible job and it's not for me. I have hope in photography.

- A few hours later.-

I come to the main family on my free time, I want to try to take pictures with my beautiful camera and it's the perfect place for a start.
I greet everybody, I come often since Macau and Venice moved in. I walk faster when I hear cries in the garden to meet Tankhun trying to put a big pair of glasses on Venice.
I get closer until I reach them and I can take Venice in my arms, he stops to cry to hide in my chest. I caress his hair while I look at Tankhun, Arm and Pol not surprised to see me.

Pete : Khun, don't make fun of Venice and you, you should stop him. I'm glad I came earlier today.

Arm : He didn't do something wrong and Venice is so cute.

Tankhun : I want him to be beautiful like me. Why are you here now ?

Pete : Right. I need to take pictures for my class. I need one with a landscape, one with someone and another as I want but in Black and White. I remember you have everything here, I asked Kinn if he was okay and he told me that it was not a problem.

Tankhun : Will you take my picture ? I can be your model ! I need to change my clothes ! Come on, guys ! We need to find the perfect outfit ! See you later Pete.

Pete : Then it's only me and you Venice.

I put him down on the grass while I sit and I take off my camera hanging on my neck. I watch Venice pointing to the fishes near us.
He is so cute, he grows up too fast for my taste. I have an idea. I want to never let him go. Every time, I come I have only one wish to take him with me. Everybody in the main family tell me that he is only calm with me and it's natural, I raised him since his Mother left him in the hospital.

Pete : Venice ? Do you want to be my model ?
Oh, you want it ? You're so sweet, my baby.

I take my camera ready for Venice who only smiles at me, he puts his tiny hand in the water as he is starting to laugh and that's when I take it the beautiful picture of him before taking him back in my arms.
I want the best photo of him, but not to let him put himself in danger.

Pete : When you will be older, I will take you to swimming classes and then, we could go to the sea to swim with the fishes. Would you want it Venice ? I will take your bubbles for a yes haha !

Kinn : Hi Pete ! I was looking for you.

Pete : Hello Kinn. You have something to tell me ?

Kinn : Well, I want to tell you it's possible if he signs a paper to give up his rights on them. But do you think he will do that ?

Pete : Thank you. Don't worry about that, I'm on it Kinn.