Chapter 12 : War is Over.

Pete POV

- The next day in the afternoon.-

Tankhun : You are one hour late. What happened ? We were worried !

Pete : Well.. You see.. We... Me.. And...

Golf : We are sorry, we were too busy and we lost the track of time, right my baby ?

Pete : Yeah.. Too busy..

Tankhun : Oh my god ! Don't tell me ! You are unbelievable ! You were doing nasty things at home ! Lucky you to be horny and have someone in the same state !

Golf : I have never enough for my wonderful and sexy boyfriend. We lost many years, we started to get back what we missed because of that.

Pete : Honey.. Don't say that.. It's embarrassing.. He was my boss..

Tankhun : Don't be shy Pete ! We watched porn together ! It's a natural thing to have sex.
It was weird to think you did things with my cousin. I feel less the need to throw up imagining you with Khun Golf. Yet, if you can be nice to me and to not be late because you are too horny when we have a meeting, that would be awesome !

Pete : Sorry.. We will try to restrain our ourselves..

Kinn : Come on ! Don't be rude to them. They are cute. You can't behave like this because Doctor Top was too busy to take you on a date yesterday.

Tankhun : It's not like that ! Don't try to put the blame on me when you have hearts in your eyes because you met an old friend from university who you have a crush on him. Be a man and confess to him already. I can't hear you another day giggling while you read his texts. It gives me goosebumps.

Kinn : I don't know.. Maybe he just sees me as a friend.. I don't want to be hurt again. And it's my business so I do what I want.

Golf : So you have someone in mind ? I guess I should stop being jealous of you because you had a wild night with Pete.

Pete : Excuse-me ? First of all, it wasn't a wild night. I mean we were drunk, we didn't want to sleep and we wanted to do a quest.

Pol : Khun Pete, we were there. I had bruises on me, it was a wild night.

Golf : You didn't sleep together ?

Kinn : We slept together on the floor in our castle with pillows.

Golf : Wait. You didn't have sex so ?

Pete : What ! No way ! It wasn't like that ! Ask them ! We slept in the same room, but that's all ! Where did you hear we had sex ?

Golf : The bodyguards here talked with others and then one of mine told me that when I was trying to get to know about your whereabouts.
I feel relieved then. I'm sorry that I was cold to you Kinn, it was a misunderstanding.

Kinn : Pete is like a brother, we had fun that night. But we will never cross that line between us.

Pete : I can admit that I was lost and for a short time, I thought I had feelings for him. But I talked about it with my psychiatrist and it was never meant to be, plus it was because I wanted to be protected, since Kinn was kind to me without thinking he was a good choice.
In my defense, I was going to think I loved the first guy who would take care of me after Vegas because I didn't want to be alone and having someone to protect me was a deep need. I healed a part of me to be really in love with the right guy, not because it was a way to deal with a trauma, it's a real love.