Chapter 14 : Sunset.

Kinn POV

-The next morning.-

Kinn : Hi, my love. How are you ?

Nuea : Hi, you. Great and you ?

Kinn : Last night with you was wonderful. Movie night and cuddle in the garden under the stars.

Nuea : I agree. Are you nervous for the meeting ?

Kinn : As long as you are on my side, nothing makes me nervous. I want to success for Porschay and Pete, but they already know that it will be difficult.

Nuea : You have a good heart. We will give a try. They are already grateful to you because you did enough for them.

Kinn : I feel bad for Porschay, he deserves to be Pete's son too. Pete is someone who will give his everything for the ones he loves. You will see how he is when you will meet him soon.

Nuea : I would have felt jealous if I didn't know that Pete has a boyfriend who will propose to him soon. I can't wait to meet this greatest friend of yours. We should get ready to meet Porsche.

Kinn : You will like him for sure. He can be sassy, he went through a lot so he always had this mask on to make people not worry about him. He opened himself thanks to love and now, with Golf he is getting more able to express his true feelings. He can be stubborn too, when he has an idea you can't make him forget it. You're right, we should get ready to be on time. Soon we see him, soon we can have free time for us.

Nuea : You have an idea about what you want to do after the meeting, don't you ? I guess you want to do it again like last night.

Kinn : I can't get enough of you. You are always handsome and beautiful, but last night in my big shirt with only your underwear under.. You were seducing me, and I couldn't keep my hands for myself.

Nuea : I don't ask you to control yourself with me as long as you ask me if I'm fine because I trust you, darling.

We get ready in a slow pace because we want to enjoy the time where we are alone, my big brother can be nosy and Nuea finds it funny more than to stop it.
We have our jobs on the side, so we spend time together much as we can because he is busy as I am sometimes. When he is in his home working, we make video calls to share what we did without each other. I thought I was the problem to know where my lover was, but with Nuea it seems normal because he has no problem to tell me what he did or who he was with. He even asks me so I can tell him too. It's a healthy relationship where I can be myself and my partner too. We fell in love on people who aren't right, the perfect match with us even if we want to believe it, we suffer because of that and most of the times we broke up, until we grow enough to meet the one who changes everything. I don't regret being with Porsche, it leads me to Nuea and my father is happy about my new boyfriend who comes from a wealthy powerful family in Bangkok. He is adopted by my whole family, he only needs to meet my best friend Pete and it will be perfect.
I take Nuea's hand in mine before we leave my room and walk towards my office where Porsche will arrive soon. The meeting being in the main family's house because we talked with Porschay after the call to Pete yesterday and we thought it was better to meet here in case, Porsche wants to have a talk with Porschay. We take place behind my desk, waiting for our guests, ready to fight for our purpose.

Nuea : He will be here in a minute or two. Is Porschay okay ?

Kinn : He was happy for Pete and Macau, but I could sense he was a bit sad for his case. He said that he didn't have to be his son in the paper, I just feel like he is saying that to not be greedy. Deep down his heart, he probably wants to be part of this family. He doesn't want Pete and Golf become the parents he loses, but to have a start over too again. Kim even offered him to hack governmental sites to make it official or to leave the country, he said that he couldn't live far away from us. We are his family in a way since his mother was the adoptive sister of my father, plus he took care of his best friend's brother so he wants to see him grow up.