Chapter 15 : The Devil told me.

Pete POV

-The next day.-

Pete : It's weird.

Golf : What is it ?

Pete : Porsche asked me if he could call me.

Golf : You're right, that's strange. You should call him in case it's about Porschay. He has still two days to give us his answer.

Pete : Thank you, my wise fiancé.

I give Venice to Golf and go to our room to call Porsche, not really sure about what to expect with this call. I dial his number on my phone, I wait for him to answer as I can't help myself to walk around in the room, nervously.
I don't know what he wants from me. Everything was easier before, it felt like we became strangers as we were never friends.

Pete : " Hello, Porsche. I had your text so I'm calling you.."

Porsche : " Hello, Pete. I find it more appropriate to ask this way than with a text. Can we meet in person to have a talk ?"

Pete : " Why ? Is it about Porschay ?"

Porsche : " It would be the best to talk alone in a restaurant about this situation, don't you think ? It's a big matter as you know."

Pete : " Alone ? Only you and me ? Vegas will not come ?"

Porsche : " Porschay is my brother, so it's only right to be only the two of us for this conversation. Do you agree and have time today like lunch ?"

Pete : " It's fair, I agree to that meeting. I can organize myself and meet you for lunch. Where ? Do you have a place in mind ?"

Porsche : " I think about a Japanese restaurant, is it okay for you ? "

Pete : " Alright, let's go for that then."

Porsche : " I will send you the address after. See you later Pete."

Golf : So ?

Pete : He wants to meet me alone.

Tankhun : Who ?

Golf : Porsche.

Pete : When did you arrive ? Where are Arm and Pol ?

Tankhun : Maybe five minutes ? Arm and Pol are bringing my tools to talk about the wedding. They will be there soon.

Golf : What does he want ?

Pete : To talk about Porschay, only the two of us.

Tankhun : That's a suspicious timing. You should be careful. Do you want us to come with you ?

Pete : I promised to come alone. Vegas isn't coming so it can only be good ?

Golf : When are you meeting him ?

Pete : At lunch today, we will go to a japanese restaurant. I received a text, it must be the address.

Tankhun : I need to make a call while Arm and Pol get here, then we will talk about the details of your wonderful wedding.

- A few hours later.-

I kiss my soon-to-be husband and my sons, then I leave them to go to the meeting with hope for good news, wishing a great outcome from it. I decided to walk to the restaurant because it's not that far from the hotel.
I shouldn't have high hope, but I want to believe it's a sign since Porsche contacted me first, maybe he cares more for his brother than he shows it. Even if Porschay becomes my son, I will always allow Porsche to be around him as long as he wants to be a part of his life. It will be awkward to be alone with him after everything, I will have to eat a lot to not feel uncomfortable and have self control if it's getting weird.
I wait in front of sidewalk for the red light to turn green when I notice a car which looks like the one Golf has.
It's impossible that it's him because he is with the kids and Tankhun to busy to spy on me. Plus it's Porsche not Vegas, he can't be jealous and do something like that. Why would he come anyways ? That's funny, there is car looking like one Kinn has, following the first one. How could the probability that even rich people have same cars ? I'm hungry, I will eat ramen and maybe some meat too.
I reach the restaurant, sooner than I thought, I enter inside giving Porsche's name for the reservation to the waitress who makes me follow her to our table where is in a quiet room, in a Japanese style with wood doors glissing.
Porsche is already sitting, playing with his fingers as he is nervous. I don't even notice people behind me entering the next room.