Chapter 29. Prom 1985

⊱ ────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────── ⊰

April 1985

It's prom night for the students of West Valley High School. Some couples have broken up but are going to prom anyway, some couples' relationships are on the rocks but are going to prom anyway. Since it was also spring, Rebecca, Ali, and Bobby also received their acceptance letters to UCLA and were accepted.

Ali took Rebecca to her favorite hair salon in Encio, Wild Orchid Salon, a reputable hair salon in the Encino Area. While Rebecca had a fishtail braided low bun, a few strands that hung loose around her face, and those pieces were loosely curled, Ali got curls in her hair

After the hair stylists were paid and tipped, the two best friends went to the nail salon for mani-pedis. While Ali chose a light pink, Rebecca chose a blush color.

"How are you and Daniel?" Rebecca asked as the nail tech worked on her nails. "What's going on?"

"Honestly Becca, I don't know." Ali said as the nail tech worked on her nails. "It's like he's been so different since the tournament."

"Maybe this is just a bump in the road for you guys. I'm sure everything will be okay." Rebecca said

"Maybe." Ali said

After their mani-pedis, the two best friends went to lunch, then Rebecca took Ali home. After dropping her best friend off, she drove back to her Reseda home, pulled into her drive way, parked her camaro, and walked inside

Rebecca walked into the bathroom to begin her makeup, as she settled on a subtle eye looks blush and mascara. After putting her things away in the drawer, she put on her dress, her necklace from her mother, as well as her ring from Bobby. After spritzing perfume on her pulse points, she turned out her light and walked out the door.

"Hey daddy, uncle Sammy." Rebecca smiled

"Hey kiddo." Dean smiled as he embraced his daughter. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks daddy." Rebecca smiled, then embraced her uncle. "You look beautiful kiddo." Sam smiled

Before anything else could be said, the door bell rang, and Dean answered the door to Bobby. "Hey Bobby. You clean up nice. Come on in."

Bobby smiled as he walked into the living room, and admired Rebecca and she admired him in return. He looked so steamy and dreamy. His tux was black, but his vest was gray, to match her dress. His hair was combed neatly and he smelt amazing. Her guy truly fills out a tux well.

"Hi sweetheart." Rebecca smiled. "You look great."

"Hey Bec." Bobby smiled as he embraced the brunette and wrapped his arms around her. "You look beautiful. Before I forget." he pulled out

Bobby smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Before I forget." he said as he pulled out the corsage which was a pink rose, and slipped it on Priscilla's dainty wrist

"It's beautiful Bobby." Rebecca smiled, then placed on the rose boutonnière on his suit. "Are you ready?"

After pictures, and Dean giving Bobby a lecture, the couple walked out the door. Outside, Bobby grabbed her wrist and dipped her for a kiss. He's never done that before, but liked how it looked in the movies. Rebecca was flushed, but she liked it and she liked it a lot.

"Whoa. That was hot, and I thought I saw all your best moves all the times we've had sex." Rebecca said

"You ain't seen nothing yet sweetheart. Just wait till tonight after prom. I got some more moves to show you." Bobby said, giving her a saucy wink.