Evergreen Adoption Center

A/N:

Evergreen Town is a made-up town. I thought it would be cool if the gang visited an adoption center. Let's face it, some trainers abandon their first Pokémon, and the Pokémon need to stay somewhere safe and warm. Not to mention that they deserve a second chance to be loved and cared for.

For the picture, this is what I picture Evergreen Town. But this picture is Pallet Town from Pokémon Origins. So imagine Evergreen Town like this.

==========================

Soon after her gym battle with Sabrina, the gang had continued on to Celadon City for Cora's fifth gym badge. The gang had a few adventures. First, they found themselves walking a path that continues along the side of a sheer cliff. Apparently, it was this time of the year where Butterfree's are celebrating their season of love so they can find their mate. Cora released Papilio (Butterfree) to get the opportunity of finding or getting a mate. But they weren't alone, a Pokémon Poacher was in the area also, the poacher discovered he'll gain a lot of money for capturing and selling the Butterfree and he found out that it was a perfect time of the year. Papilio never really was bothered till his trainer told him, just give it a try and he agreed.

After wandering around for a while, he saw two male Butterfree ganging up on a PINK Butterfree? Apparently, the Pink Butterfree wasn't interested in them and refused, but they refused to listen and were about to attack when Papilio came and defended both Butterfree's attacks. And so after defeating two male Butterfree, he talked to the Pink Butterfree for a while before saying his goodbye and heading back to his trainer. The Pink Butterfree didn't want the Butterfree that saved her to leave yet, she was actually starting to like him, so she decided she wanted to meet his trainer. Papilio was confused but didn't stop her, so he led her to Cora and the others who were relaxing and looking after their Pokémon. The gang looked surprised to see a Pink Butterfree and apparently, they found out that the Butterfree was taking a liking to Papilio. Which the Pink Butterfree blushed about and started fidgeting with her paws. Everything was going great, when a NET came out of nowhere and captured all the Butterfree!

Lucky the Poacher was talking, he didn't notice that Mairin was calling Officer Jenny and explaining the situation to her. The gang fought back with their Pokémon, and it wasn't long all the Butterfree's were all free from the net. All the Butterfree used String Shot at the Poacher to hold him down. Soon Officer Jenny arrived and thanked them, this Poacher was one of the people she was looking for forever, since the season of Butterfree Mates almost arrived. Papilio didn't want to leave his trainer and the Pink Butterfree didn't want to leave with Papilio. They both talked to each other for a while; they both decided to mate at Professor Oak's Lab. Cora agreed and sent both Butterfree's back to Professor Oak's Lab and warned him about the Butterfree's reason. Not to approach them for a couple of days. Professor Oak was thrilled and excited seeing a Pink Butterfree and he agreed to wait till their mating days were over.

==============================

At the moment, the gang arrived at Evergreen Town. It was a beautiful town. They thought it would a good time to rest and resupply while they were here. Maybe do some training as well.

=============================

"Evergreen Adoption Center?" Cora asked.

Cora and her Pokémon had just finished their training for the morning. She had brought Rogue (Shiny Fennekin), Pirro (Shiny Chimchar), Egan (Flareon), Daisho (Oshawott) and Kuka (Krabby) out to train. Rogue evolved into Braixen, Pirro evolved into Monferno and Kuka into Kingler. As her Pokémon were healing, her Aunt Ruth Joy suggested that they go to the Evergreen Adoption Center.