The Problem with Paras

After the situation with Melvin and the Exeggutor, Cora and her friends, along with Ash's group, arrived in a peaceful village.

"Here we are, Mossgreen Village." Brock announced.

"What a small little town." Misty observed.

"That's not necessarily a bad thing, small towns are quieter and much more relaxing." Cora commented.

"It somewhat reminds me of my hometown." Ash added.

Cora knew that they'll meet a girl named Cassandra who was having trouble getting her Paras to evolve. Not to mention that Team Rocket will also show up soon as well.

"Should we stop here?" Mairin asked.

"Well we do need some potions and antidotes seeing as how we ran out, so we need to make a rest stop here." Brock informed them.

"Brock's right, besides we need a break anyway after the whole Exeggutor fiasco at that carnival." Cora agreed.

"Don't remind me." Misty groaned.

"Pikachu. (I wanna rest up here, too.)" Pikachu said.

"Espeon. (Me too, I'm kind of tired.)" Kilala agreed on Cora's right shoulder.

"Chespin. (I'm hungry.)" Chespie added while on Mairin's left shoulder.

After no more arguments they headed into town heading right towards an herbal shop to purchase some new medicine.

====================

They soon arrived at the herbal shop and stepped inside.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Cora looked around.

Her question was answered when they spotted an old woman grinding herbs, hearing Cora's voice she responded.

"Can I help you?" the old woman asked.

"Yes, we were wondering if we could buy some potions or antidotes from you?" Brock asked politely.

"Hmmm, how about instead of potions and antidotes I give you a snake root that will cure insomnia and grow hair on your nose and tongue." The old woman suggested.

Cora, Alain, Ash, Mairin and Misty sweat-dropped, "Um, no thanks."

"Uh, does it come in a no-hair formula?" Brock asked.

"That sounds really gross." Misty commented.

"Grandmother don't try to sell them such weird things!" A young woman appeared from the back.

This young woman was Cassandra.

"I didn't mean to scare anyone." the old woman teased.

"I know, but we're here to help trainers with our miracle Potions, not scare them away." Cassandra stated.

Brock suddenly pushed Ash, Alain, Cora, Mairin, and Misty away, "My name is Brock, are you the owner of this Pokémon pharmacy?"

"Yes, with my grandma." Cassandra replied.

Ash, Alain, Cora, Mairin and Misty exchanged a look before looking at Brock in annoyance.

"I'm interested in Pokémon Potions, if you're not doing anything tonight, maybe we could have dinner together and talk about them." Brock flirted.

Cora sighed, "He never gives up."

Cassandra looked at all of them and smiled, "Are all of you Pokémon trainers?" she asked.