Santa's Little Helper, Jynx

Cora and her friends along with their Pokémon were relaxing near a beach when Kilala spotted a Pokémon near the shore.

"Espe, espeon! (Cora, look!)" Kilala pointed to the Pokémon.

The group looked to where Kilala was pointing and saw Jynx holding a boot who was looking very worried.

"A Jynx?" Cora took out her phone.

[Jynx, the Human Shape Pokémon. This Pokémon has some very unusual powers. Its special attack is the Lovely Kiss, which puts its opponent into a deep sleep.]

"Strange. What's a Jynx doing all the way out here?" Alain asked.

"Maybe it's lost?" Mairin suggested.

"Maybe." Cora turned Kilala and Chespie, "Kilala, Chespie, why don't you two go over there and talk with Jynx? Maybe you can find out why it's out here."

Kilala nodded, "Espeon. (No problem, Cora.)"

Kilala and Chespie walked over to Jynx. The Jynx was surprised to see Kilala and Chespie. One minute later, Jynx walked up to the group. Jynx held out the boot to the gang.

Cora blinked, "Why is it holding a boot?"

"Maybe it's from its trainer." Alain theorized.

Mairin gently takes the boot and looks inside and gasped, "It can't be!"

"What's wrong, Mairin?" Alain asked.

"I think this boot belongs to Santa Claus!" Mairin said.

"To Santa Claus?" Alain asked, confused.

"Just look inside," Mairin said and the others were somewhat able to see Santa's picture inside, "It's got his picture right there!"

"Then that means that Santa must be Jynx's trainer!" Cora stated.

"Espeon! (Wow!)" Kilala smiled.

"Ches! (So cool!)" Chespie's eyes sparkled.

"But why are you out here on your own, Jynx?" Alain questioned.

Jynx's hair begins to glow, and the strands of hair were placed on the gang's foreheads, and they saw a vision. They saw Jynx polishing Santa's boot at the North Pole, when the ice it was sitting on suddenly cracked and became an ice float, resulting in the Pokémon leaving the North Pole. When the vision ended, Jynx started crying.

"You drifted away from the North Pole while you were shining Santa's boot." Mairin said.

Jynx nodded with tears in the corner of its eyes.

"How's Santa gonna deliver presents without this Jynx at his right hand and this boot on his left foot?" Alain questioned.

"Don't worry, we'll help you, Jynx!" Cora proclaimed.

Alain nodded in agreement, "This should be fun."

Kilala and Chespie nodded while smiling. Santa's Jynx thanked them repeatedly.

=========================

The gang finished the raft they've made for Jynx to get to the North Pole and the water Pokémon were pulling it as they swam through the water. But soon the Pokémon were starting to get tired.

"They're getting tired." Alain observed.

"Yeah." Mairin agreed.

"Mairin, let's switch with our other water Pokémon." Cora decided.

Mairin nodded, "Right."

So Cora and Mairin returned their water Pokémon and let out the others. But soon after a while, the water Pokémon began to get tired. Cora and Mairin switched their water Pokémon again. Then Alain switched with them. Cora let out her last one which was Rory and Alain let out his last one which was his shiny Gyarados. After a few moments, the two Atrocious Pokémon got tired as well. So Cora and Alain had to return them.