Indigo League: Awards Ceremony

"The Pokémon League now bids farewell to all the trainers and Pokémon who participated in this year's competition. Let's show all the participants just how much we appreciate their accomplishments as they enter the stadium one last time!" The male announcer announced.

All the trainers walked into the stadium with their Pokémon partners by their sides.

"League President Goodshow will now present each trainer with a special commemorative badge. Wear it with pride, trainers, as a symbol of excellence and achievement!" The announcer said as people were beginning to be called up. Ritchie went up next and received his badge from Mr. Goodshow, who handed it to him.

Cora stood on the highest platform in front of the other trainers with Kilala on her shoulder, side platform stood; Melissa Yoshiki who was third place with Blastoise beside her and third place was Assunta Sayuri with Ivysaur beside her.

"And here now are the top-ranking trainers of this Pokémon Indigo Plateau League Competition, please join us in saluting them along with their Pokémon, for their skills and dedication to the ideals of the Pokémon League!"

All the trainers and crowd all cheered and applauded to them.

Alise Joy had tears in her eyes, "I'm so proud..." She wiped away her tears with a handkerchief.

Delia Ketchum had tears in her eyes as well, "Me too." She wiped her tears away with a handkerchief.

Prof. Oak, Prok. Sycamore, Misty, Alain, Mairin, and Brock smiled and applauded.

================

Mr. Goodshow walked up to Cora with a golden trophy, with a large golden Pokéball with a diamond encrusted button on a thin layer finely crafted wooden plank and a silver plate with her name engraved on it, was attached to the front of the plank.

Mr. Goodshow handed Cora the trophy, "Congratulations. You and your Pokémon fought excellent throughout the Indigo Plateau." He smiled.

Cora smiled and took the trophy from the President of the Pokémon League, gratefully, "Thank you very much, Sir." She said.

"Espeon. (Thank you.)" Kilala smiled.

"You're welcome and you deserved it, my child." Mr. Goodshow smiled.

"Now as this Pokémon League draws to an end! Please direct your attention to our very special celebration in the sky!"

The stadium lights turned off, leaving everything dark and then the most amazing thing happened was the beautiful fireworks display, blasting into the sky.

Cora awed at the fireworks, "Wow..."

"Espe... (Pretty...)" Kilala said.

======================

Before going home, Cora took one last look at the stadium. She thought about the time she entered the stadium, seeing the Moltres flame and running with it, the battles she fought in and earning the Pokémon League trophy. Now it was time for Cora and the gang to head back to Viridian City.