Sparks Fly For Magnemite

By nightfall, the gang was crossing through a town, which to their surprise, they didn't find people anywhere. They walked near the dock, where Cora saw the water wasn't clean and frowned.

"This is a weird city," Cora commented, "Lots of Factories, but no people."

Alain opened up a pamphlet, "This place is called... Gringy City."

"Gringey? Never heard of it." Mairin stated.

"It used to be a lively and busy place, with all this Factories here." Cora explained.

"Yeah, they kind of went overboard with Factories," Alain commented, "Pollution ruined the air, and the water here."

Cora sighed, "That's sad."

"Espe." Kilala said.

Cora noticed something Kilala wasn't looking too good and Chespie wasn't looking any better.

"Guys, are you okay?" Cora asked.

"Espeon. (I don't feel so good.)" Kilala said before she fell to the ground.

"Kilala!" Cora quickly knelt down and picked up Kilala into her arms.

Mairin quickly pulled Chespie into her arms, worried for her Chespin when she saw his condition.

"We need to get them to the Pokémon center and fast." Alain decided.

"Let's go!" Cora said before she and her friends ran towards the Pokémon center.

======================

The gang ran into the Pokémon center and found the place was empty but could be just because of how late it was right now. Cora rang the bell on the counter, and they waited for Nurse Joy. Then Nurse Leslie Joy walked in, looking very tired.

"Hey, Aunt Leslie, sorry to wake you up," Cora apologized, "But our Pokémon are in need of treatment."

"Do you kids know what time it is?" Nurse Leslie Joy scolded.

"Sorry." Cora apologized again.

"We just got here." Mairin said.

At that moment, the front doors opened again, and they saw Ash and his friends rush in.

"Ash?" Alain asked.

"Oh hey guys." Ash said.

Then they noticed a very sick Pikachu in Ash's arms.

"Pikachu is sick too?" Mairin asked.

"It looks that way." Brock replied.

Suddenly the lights all turned off and we looked around in confusion.

"What's going on?" Ash asked.

"I have no idea," Nurse Leslie Joy said, "Oh no!" She quickly ran to the other room, and they quickly followed her, getting inside a room where many Pokémon were in beds with glass on top of them, sleeping.

"What happened to those Pokémon?" Cora asked.

"They're intensive care. If we won't get the power back soon... well, I just don't want to think about what will happen." Nurse Leslie Joy replied, worriedly.

Cora gazed at all of the Pokémon that were in their incubators. She knew that if they didn't solve the problem soon, the Pokémon here...will die. But Cora wasn't going to let that happen!

"Don't worry, Aunt Leslie. We'll go and find out the problem." Cora assured the nurse.

"Thank you." Nurse Leslie Joy smiled in thanks.