1 - Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Cᴀᴍᴘᴇʀs (Pᴀʀᴛ Oɴᴇ) ♫︎

THE BLUE CAR honks as the two girls walk up towards it, holding their luggage on every joint in their body.

"Let's go, let's go! Last one in's a rotten egg. And thats no yolk." Ej laughs as Amber and Ashlyn get into Ej's small car.

"Ugh! He's on a dad joke kick 'cause he's taking us all on a road trip." Ashlyn says as she closes the car door behind her.

You may be wondering how they all fit in EJs tiny car, well- they somehow managed to squeeze four of them in the back.

Don't ask.

Its just...logic.

"That is completely false, and i just have one question." Ej states, turning his head to look at them.

They look at him with a mix of interest and deadpan.

"What's orange and looks like a parrot?" He asks, holding his laugh in.

Ashlyn sighs, "A Carrot!" as he laughs at his own joke, Amber and Carlos looks at eachother in confusion on how this man finds himself funny.

Ashlyn mimicks a laugh.

"is he okay?" Carlos asks.

"can't be so sure." Amber sighs, reaching for her seatbelt.

"just for a final headcount, whos not here?" ej asks.

"big red's gotta work,"

"sebbie's gotta milk."

"nini's with her moms."

"oh, and ricky's with-" the car honk cuts Carlos off mid-sentance by Ej.

Ej looks back at them, "we don't say her name."

"damn. o-kay." Amber whispers as the four in the back awkwardly fasten their seatbelts.

"And why are you all coming to the world's greatest camp for two weeks?" Ej asks, turning round to face the four.

"Because there's a secret celebrity!" They all shout in unison.

But really, Amber was thinking about Maddox. Her camp-best-friend since first grade. They had both met at Camp when Amber was caught playing frisbee with herself and a tree. Instead of hitting the tree, she hit Maddox' head. After that, they played Frisbee together and wound up being friends for the next decade. But, they haven't met up in about two years, since Amber didn't go to camp last year.

"Oh. I was actually looking for "Because we all love eachother," And you know, something, something "Wildcats!"" He exclaims, raising his fist in the air.

"Yes." Ashyln points at him.

"Gina, come on." Ej smiles, ducking to see gina out of the car window.

"There she is." Kourtney says.

"Okay, braids!"

"gina!"

"Yes!"

She stops, smiles, and prays to herself before opening the car door and getting inside.

"What'd you wish for?" ej asks.

"Well, if i told you that, then who knows what could happen?" she smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

"let's go!"

"whoo!"

The whole ride to shallow lake was filled with karaoke, tons of pictures and fake music videos.

-

"Camp Shallow Lake, ya'll. My second home." ej laughs. Amber coughs, "Ahem."

"And Amber's." Ej smiles at her.