8 - Nᴏ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)♫︎

"JUST TELL ME IF it was about me - if it's about me, i should have the right to know." Amber whines as she nudges Maddox's shoulder.

As Amber and Maddox head towards the barn, the curly-haired girl can't help but be nosy about what she and Ashlyn had been talking about.

Maddox smiles at the girl as she rolls her eyes, "You'll... Probably find out later." She chuckles quietly before looking up at her hesitantly, "Do you remember Madison...?"

Amber looks at her confused, "Yes... I do." She raises an eyebrow, "Something up?"

She shakes her head, "Nah, everything's fine. Just thinking about stuff." She smiles at her as they arrive at the barn.

Corbin Bleu and his crew were coming today to film the first few scenes for the show. It was clear everyone was anxious about it. As the two girls walked into the barn, everyone was gathering beside the stage - a few main actors standing on it.

Corbin asked Ej to close it off as if we had spent a day rehearsing, "That was our day. And now it is over. Thank you." He says with a smile as everyone claps.

"Til next time, Shallow Lake." Corbin says cheerfully, then turning to point at the camera, "Til next time, Shallow Lake."

"...And cut!" Channing, the camera man, announces.

Ej asks Corbin how we did and he tells us that we were perfect. Now as everyone seems to think this is a good thing, Amber knows well enough that in a reality show, they use actors for drama and entertainment.

She scoffs, "Perfect." She leans back against the wall, "Too perfect."

Ricky starts talking to Corbin, saying something about them both feeling something. Then he hugs him. Amber chuckles at him and rolls her eyes.

Val then walks towards the center of the room, "Eight PM, dont be late. We're watching High School Musical Three tonight!" She announces cheerfully.

As he walks down the stairs of the stage, Carlos starts singing the 'A Night To Remember' from High School Musical Three. Though his smile disappears when Corbin tells him that he never watched that one.

"Let's go." Maddox hurries Amber off the table that she was sitting on and follows everyone as they walk out of the barn.

- ☆ -

AMBER FINISHES SETTING UP the projector screen tripod as Ashlyn appears, "Need any help, Ami?"

Amber looks at her, acknowledging her presence, "Hey Ash. If you don't mind helping out with connecting the laptop to the HDMI cable?" She smiles at her, "'Course."

As they set up the laptop, Amber could tell that there was something her best friend wanted to say. She didn't know how to come about it, so she cleared her throat to break the comfortable silence.

Ashlyn looks at her with a raised eyebrow, knowing that she wanted to say something. It was an unspoken thing that the both of them would do if they wanted to say something. They did it all the time.

Amber smiles and chuckles quietly, "You look like you've got something to say."

Ashlyn narrows her eyes at her, "There's nothing." She pauses, "You look like you've got something to say."

Amber raises her eyebrow at her, amused. She smiles lowly again, "There's nothing."

Ashlyn looks at her, suspicious.