2 - Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Cᴀᴍᴘᴇʀs (Pᴀʀᴛ Tᴡᴏ) ♫︎

EJ GIVES THEM the rest of the tour, and about half an hour later, they're finally getting to unpack their stuff and get into their cabins.

"Boys' bunk, girls' bunk, mountains ocean and sometimes there's bears." Ej tells them like he's a councelor.

"Got it." Kourtney says, looking around cautiously.

"Okay, i will see you all tonight for the big announcement." He walks away, before sprinting back, "Oh, one more thing," He kisses gina and walks off.

"How many days has it been?" Carlos asks.

"Ten minutes." Kourtney and Amber say in unison.

They look over at a giggling gina, then head towards their cabins. The girls open the door to a cabin named 'the honeycombs' and walk inside.

At first glance, they gasp and smile. "oh! this is deeply round."

"Six sides is some next-level feng shui." Ashlyn says proudly.

"And some zero-level privacy." Kourtney replies.

"Should we spread out our bed assignments or do the new girl cluster?" Gina asks as they all bunch up together in the middle of the room.

"i want the top bunk." Kourtney states.

"i want the top bunk." Gina argues.

"I'll just take my usual..." Amber chimes in.

They stare at eachother, waiting for someone to tell them what to do.

"i want that one!" gina shouts, pushing past them towards the top bunk of one of the beds.

They laugh as they put their luggage on each of the beds.

"Oh- Kourt," Amber starts, "You might wanna switch beds soon... You'll find out later." Kourtney narrows her eyes at Amber in suspicion.

"Guys, i can't believe so many of us showed up for this." Gina laughs.

"Yeah, i mean your boy EJ talked a pretty big game." Kourtney says. "i was expecting, you know, more a four seasons-y vibe."

"i think it's sweet how he talks about camp. I've been going to this camp since I was 6. It literally is like my second home." Amber says, unpacking while smiling.

"He gets so excited when he describes camp. And the only reason i never joined him is 'cause i spent the last six months larping in minnesota." Ashlyn says as they look at her in confusion. "Live-action roleplay? Anyone?"

"oh!"

"mm!"

"We're gonna learn a lot about eachother this summer, aren't we?" Kourtney asks nodding.

"i guess we are," amber laughs, trying to ease the tension, but only making it worse.

"My best character is a sewing wench from gondor." Ashlyn smiles creepily.

Only made the tension heavier, "I think I just got chills-" Amber shudders.

"uh-"

"Okay. I'm gonna check out the restroom." Kourtney turns away, and then walks back, "And now i've done that!"

"Come on, kourt. This is gonna be a great summer." gina smiles, "This guy i know promised!" she dances up to her.

They laugh, "I'm glad you've got someone here, but howie's off to college, nini's on the road, my mom's a little too old for camp." Kourtney rambles.

"And we'll be right beside you every day." Gina reassures her as she leans on her shoulder and grabbing Amber's hand.

She grabs ashlyns hand and hug kourtney as they chuckle.