6 - Nᴏ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)♫︎

"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"

"You're beautiful."

Everyone is warming up, doing exercises and hyping eachother up, because, today Corbin Bleu is coming to film the reality show. And he's supposed to be here any minute now.

"Mads," Amber whisper-shouts, following behind Maddox as she walks through the barn. Maddox turns her head to look at her and hums in response. "Guess what?" Amber asks.

She stops walking and faces her, "What...?" She asks, raising an eyebrow while the corner of her mouth turns up. "You are beautiful." The curly haired girl says as she mimicks her friends while doing stretches.

Maddox laughs and nudges her in the arm before Corbin Bleu walks into the barn with the camera guy standing behind him. He greets everybody while Maddox and Amber start walking over to the piano where Ej is, sorting through the scripts that he had spent a whole day and night on.

Gina walks up the them too, "So, I was summoned to the office." She starts, before Ej badges in, "Hey, don't panic. Whatever it is, I'll handle it. Dewey wood has a few skeletons in his closet."

"Im not in trouble." Gina scoffs, "my mom called." She states, lowing her voice a bit.

Amber and Maddox look at eachother and then look at Ej and Gina, laughing awkwardly before grabbing a few scripts each and walking away from the piano.

"Don't wanna stay for that." Amber warns Maddox as they make their way back stage. "Hey, by the way, how have you been? Like, I've not seen you since our last summer in middle school. So, like, two years, basically." She asks, sitting the scripts down on a table.

Sure, they text eachother, call eachother... but its not the same as being with them in real life. Amber had always felt like Maddox was that one person in her life that you could speak once after five months of not speaking and you'd bond instantly.

"Tell you all about it later." Maddox smiles at her.

"We're rolling!" was heard from infront of the wall that was separating them from the rest of the group. Amber grabbed Maddox' hand and led her to the side of the stage, peaking at them.

"Alright, Camp Shallow Lake! I am pumped to be back for this full day of rehearsal, figured with opening night only 10 days away." Corbin said.

"Ten days away? That's a reason to celebrate. Bring it in." Ricky shouted, standing up and walking towards Corbin with his arms out.

Corbin took a step back and chuckled, "thanks."

He sat back down and Amber turned to Maddox, "That's the birthday bucket list." Maddox gave her a confused look but Amber just laughed quietly.

"Let's have some fun!" Corbin says to the camera.

"Yeah, baby! Let's hug it out! Bring it in, come on." Ricky shouts again, getting up to hug him. "And there you have it, folks. The very first camp read-through of Frozen. Let the show begin." Corbin cuts him off and tells the camera as Ricky backs away and sits back down.

Amber sighs and laughs, "This dude."

-

THEY START THE READ-THROUGH and the camera guy talks too much. Everyone in the cast are sitting on chairs with their scripts. Some people are sitting against the edge of the stage. Amber and Maddox are sitting on a table against a wall, with their knees up.

"Elsa?" Gina asks.

"Anna takes a step towards Elsa." Val reads.

"Don't come near me." Kourtney trembles.