ACT ONE ♫︎

AMBER BOWEN, daughter of Lynne and Mike Bowen and sister of Richard Bowen. Freshman year, she and her best friend, Ashlyn Caswell decided to try out for their first musical at their High school.

Well, Amber not exactly... She tried out and just completely embarrassed herself by doing so. It's not that she's not good, it's just that she's not confident that she can do it. So she stuck to what she knew best.

She started learning how to play the piano when she was 8, self-taught. She enjoyed playing the piano. She liked to imagine that whenever she played the piano, she was in that world with the song only. It was calming and relaxing. Her coping mechanism.

Unfortunately, her parents decided to divorce during her junior year. She held her family together. Especially her brother, Ricky. He found it awfully difficult to deal with. That's why Amber was there for him to make sure he didn't spiral out of his own control. They got through it, eventually.

When the spring musical of her sophomore year came around, Amber was beyond ecstatic to hear that her bestfriend finally earned her rightful spot as Belle from Beauty and the Beast in the spring musical. It was an eventful year, some might say. All of this rivalry between North High and East High...

Anyways, summer was just around the
corner and Amber was more than excited to get to camp. Especially to see Maddox, her camp-best -friend since first grade. They had both met at Camp when Amber was caught playing frisbee with herself and a tree. Instead of hitting the tree, she hit Maddox' head. After that, they played Frisbee together and wound up being friends for the next decade.

Every time Amber begged Ricky to come to camp with her, he refused. She would ask him every year up until the fourth grade when she finally gave up. He had a girlfriend and a best friend in Salt Lake. What else could he need? Definitely not his so-said annoying twin sister and her theatre kid friends bothering him half the summer. Although Amber loved going to Shallow Lake and meeting up with her camp friends, she wished that her brother and her best friend would join her too.

Well, that wish came true, eventually. This year, her newly theatre-kid-brother had decided to ditch his new girlfriend (which Amber didn't bother learning the name of) and join the wild cats to Camp Shallow Lake.

 This year, her newly theatre-kid-brother had decided to ditch his new girlfriend (which Amber didn't bother learning the name of) and join the wild cats to Camp Shallow Lake

25/04/23
UPDATED 11/08/23