IruAzz: Teach me how to dance.

I made this in march, because ive been planning this for a while. Today (17 july) Ive finally finished it.

This was made on my own accord.

---

Asmodeus's pov:

I was deep in slumber, but I had to be woken up. Woken up to my butler, david, talking.

I didn't care however, since he woke me so rudely from my sleep. I was having a great dream. I dreamt that me and master Iruma were feasting in a restaurant. He told me that he liked me. But before I could answer back, David had to wake me up.

I pulled my blankets further to my face.

"Master Alice, please wake up. You have much to do today." He said. The tone of his voice was trying to remain composed, however I could tell that he was getting quite annoyed.

I still didn't care though. It was Saturday and I wasn't going to see Iruma today. There is no reason for me to come out of bed.

Suddenly, he said something that spiked my intrest. "Your mother wants you to go to the next meeting between the thirteens, I heard that Iruma would also be there to accompany the chair demon."

Wait? Iruma is coming?

I jumped out of bed, my eyes shining brightly. "David, go fetch me my clothes please." I said, excitement trembling in my voice.

I could see him again!

I would wait for hours, even days if I could just see him more. I love and admire him so much. He is the most beautiful demon in existence. He is kind, sweet, pure and doesn't care about who you are.

I stood up, and went to the bathroom, I quickly took a shower, then brushed my hair and put my clothes on after david put them on my bed.

I was ready, ready to see Iruma!

I ran down the stairs, to the table, where I saw my mother eating.

There is no time for eating! Come on we need to go! I wanted to scream at her to come with me, but I composed myself and also sat down.

"You look very happy today, my little Alice!" My mom said, ruffling my hair.

Damn the devil! She ruined my hair! It needs to be perfect!

"I am not any happier than usual." I said, scoffing.

If she found out that I liked Iruma, she would embarrass me infront of him, and I can't let that happen.

Plus she would probably ask him to be my hand in marriage wich would be even worse. She would ruin all of my chances.

But the worst is that he would never return my feelings.

Once my mother was done eating, she stood up. I also stood up.

"So can we go to the thirteens castle now?" I asked, barely keeping myself composed.

"But I thought you didn't want to go?" She said, poking my cheek.

You ruined my hair, and now you are also ruining my perfect complexion? That wretched woman.

"Ofcourse I would like to- I mean. It would be beneficial for me if I learned how they act." I said, hoping she wouldn't notice me almost saying that I would like to go with her.

I don't want to go with her, I just want to see my Iruma.

Well he isn't mine, but I will be the one he falls for. I know him best after all, I have all of the things he likes written down.