IruAzz: Teleported back home 2.

We were back at my old house, in the human world. Me together with Asmodeus. We were both standing in the living room as my parents were doing something else. They basically dropped us off here. Dad went down to the basement and mom made dinner. Azz had no clue what was happening at all, since he couldn't understand human language and thought the houses looked weird.

"This is the human world?" Asmodeus asked me, his voice frail, probably still dizzy from the portal. "Yes." I answered. He looked at me, even more confused. "I thought humans were a myth, but they have a whole world just for them?" He asked me, in return I nodded. "Humans aren't a myth, they are real." I said. I was smiling, but wasn't happy. I was anxious, so incredibly anxious. I wasn't ready to tell Asmodeus that I was a human yet. This was supposed to be a normal walk home, not some sort of adventure!

He stared at me, he looked quite on edge. "Master Iruma, where are we in this 'human world' you speak of? And who are those people that brought us here..?"

I stared at him before answering, my hands were shaking, so I gripped my jacket. "We are in my old house, I used to live here." I answered. "Those people are my parents." I quietly added. I closed my eyes, afraid on how he would answer me. I hoped he wouldn't start hating me, or try to eat me. Some time had passed before I tried opening my eyes again, and when I did he was looking at me, a bit confused, but his eyes shining vigorously.

"You live with the humans? So you must be a spy for border control then, right?" Asmodeus asked, smiling. "No.." I answered. "I am a human, Azz." I said, looking at him. I was shaking with fear, in my head I begged him to 'please don't hate me' over and over again. Asmodeus looked at me, he looked like he was thinking, and he looked a bit confused. He kept staring at me.

"So you're a.. human?" He asked, qurious. I nodded. "Wait really?" He asked, still not believing me. I nodded again. "Thats so cool!" Azz said, fangirling. "Is this part of the reason you don't know much about the demon world?" He asked me. I nodded. "Ive lived here most of my life." I said, a bit uncomfortable talking about it.

Asmodeus asked me another question. "So if you're a human, how did you get to the demon world?" He looked me up and down, curious. "My parents sold me." I said, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He looked at me in disbelief, his smile completely gone. "They did what!?" He asked, furious. Before I could reassure him my mother came in the room with a plate, food put on it.

"Hey, Iruma dear! You've been such a good boy, I made you something to eat!" She boasted. Both me and Asmodeus got handed a plate of food. "You boys must be starving." She smiled. Asmodeus glared at my mom, refusing to touch the food.

"Please eat the food, Asmodeus." I whispered to him, picking at the food. "She gets extremely angry when I don't." I added. He nodded confirmingly. I hoped I would be back in the demon world soon, but knew that that was not going to happen. No one knows we are here right now, no one. We are all alone.

"The human world is dangerous for you." I said after finishing the food. "We'd better stay here for now, trust me. I don't wana be here either." I said, forcing a small smile on my face. Asmodeus looked at me, yawning. "Why is it so dangerous?" He asked. "I thought humans were harmless." He added. "Not really. If you were an angel perhaps, but you are a demon. We will do anything to kill demons here. We used to drown our own people because we thought they were talking with demons."  Asmodeus looked at me, a bit afraid. I sighed. "Don't worry, I'll protect you. As long as we have mana they can't hurt us." I smiled, Asmodeus nodded.

"But don't they also have mana?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then how do you.." He asked. "The ring." I answered, showing him. "And how do you fly?" He asked. "We don't." I answered him. "But your wings..?" He asked. "I don't have any." I answered. Something in his head seemed to click, before turning to questions again. "But how did you fly in the valley then?" He asked. "I didn't, Kalego pushed me off the cliff and a bird catched me. Im lucky I didn't hit the rocks below." I yawned.

"Sorry, he did what?!" Asmodeus asked. "He didn't know!" I argued back. "I can't tell people I'm a human! They'll kill me! I thought you were going to kill me too if I told you!" I said.

"I would never." Asmodeus answered. "You are my master, even if you are a human. I don't care, you are strong and that is that." He smiled. "To add, for you to be able to keep your identity hidden like that is so awesome!!"

I smiled at him, incredibly happy to have him not only tolerate me being a human, but even like it!! Although for some reason I was getting more and more tired. I rubbed my eyes slightly. "Thank you so much, Azz. You don't know how incredibly happy I am right now, even if we are in the middle of this.

Asmodeus smiled back at me, but that didn't last very long. I was feeling really tired for some reason, and it seemed he too was getting tired.

"Hey, Azz, do you also feel so.." And before I knew it, I saw Asmodeus getting hit on the head with a brick, and before I could scream I was hit in the back of the head aswell.

---

---

---

Hiii there pookies, I decided to finish this part off, since I have break and I don't really have anything else to do. Im very busy still, but ill give you guys this at the very least..

Thank you guys so very much for reading this! Have a great day!

Next up, emo boy 2

--3 November