Love trio: Hey emo boy 3.

Welcome back to emo boy 3, its been a while, longer than I thought it would take. Since today is the last day I'll have my phone in classes I thought I would finish this, as it'll take a while for me to write something new and I still haven't gotten a request.

Now, just enjoy the chapter!

---

All of them ran as hard as they could, away from the mental asylum, just like all of the crazy people that now had a chance to be free. Asmodeus dragging the unconscious Clara away, Iruma running while holding his.. even if he is a girl now I will misgender him because as a narrator im done with getting all these stupid scripts! Im protesting!

Anyways, Iruma held his hand while they ran, Kiriwo running behind the trio, seeming to want to puke up blood. They all ran into a forest, wich was close to where theire asylum had layed. Funnily enough they weren't that crazy compared to people like Kiriwo who were locked up there for a good reason, yet they had been locked up there. Well exept for Clara as she was apparently born there.

They ran and ran untill they got to a cave, so lushious and grand, it looked like a basement. They then all sat down, panting, Asmodeus putting the unconscious Clara against the wall. "So wheres the cocaine?" Kiriwo immediately asked, knowing Iruma had promised him some. "In the forest." Iruma then replied, pointing. And so Kiriwo ran out to the forest like a dog, never to be seen again, remaining a myth.

Now the trio was just a trio again, a tired trio, a wounded trio, but a trio at last. Clara was awake too now, still enjoying seeing genderbent Iruma and Asmodeus who both didn't like it at all. "Why are girl's legs so heavy?!" He complained, exhausted. "You ment chest?" Asmodeus then said, looking down at himself.

"Oh.. ***** you, I know im flat but at least I still look like a man." Iruma then said, her hormones getting her annoyed. Clara chimed in. "Actually Iruma-chie, you never looked like a man to begin with." She said, smiling. "How dare you say that about master Iruma!" Asmodeus said, exasperated. "He looks very manly." Asmodeus then added.

"Sure, Alice, of course, Alice." Clara then said, a fight breaking out between those two. "Guys, quit it!" Iruma then chimed in. "No need for fighting now, I heard the police will be searching for us! And I want to turn back into a man as soon as possible!" He complained, sitting down next to Clara. Asmodeus followed, also sitting down, but the opposite side of Clara.

"Question for you, Iruma chie." Clara said. "Do you miss having a dick?" She then asked, making Asmodeus even more mad. "Would you shut up you psychotic grandma?!" He yelled. "I mean, kinda?" Iruma then said, his face a bit red. "Understandable.." Clara then said, nodding heavily.

Then suddenly, they heard police sirenes coming from all around them. "Stop resisting!" The police said, capturing one of the runaway prisoners in front of their cave. He then spotted the cat people with a normal looking girl, going into full alarm mode. "THESE PEOPLE HAVE KIDNAPPED A GIRL! I NEED BACKUP!" He screamed, Clara laughing maniacally.

"No, no, officer you've got it all wrong, ive kidnapped them!" She then said, laughing like a witch, grabbing Asmodeus and Iruma in her hands, running off into the woods with them. The officer looked confused for a second before he ran after them. "Come back here, you!" He said, backup troops running after the officer.

However, Clara was already too good at escaping, and knew the way around here as she had done it at least every weekend. Iruma and Asmodeus had always thought her crazy weekend stories were fake, but they weren't and they now realized that. And so the police force couldn't keep up, letting her escape once again. "Hehehe, see how good I am?" She said, praising herself, standing in the middle of the woods now.

"Y-yeah.." Iruma said, ready to barf from being held upside down. "Anyways, where are we?" He asked, looking around in the chaos. "Oh." Clara said. "We are in the middle of the woods!" She then answered. "We need to be here, because I know a lynx that can make sure you two get a wish you desire!" She then said happily.