Love trio: Hey emo boy 2.

Iruma, Clara and Asmodeus all awoke together in a big, white room. Inside the white room was a light in the cealing that shone brightly, wich was all there was exept for the padding on the wall and floors.

Can you guess where they are?

The mental asylum you say? Thats correct. Yes they are in the mental asylum, the place where wonders come true, if you're schitzophrenic enough atleast. The place they give you pills untill you smile all day, and give you bland tasting foods, like half dried but for some reason wet cabbage. The cabbage is always floppy too. Maybe this is where your dad went with the milk.

Anyways, all of them slowly rose up, still very tired. Border control had taken it upon themselves to lock all of them up, for a little while atleast. They thought all of them had gone insane, wich isn't exactly true, but not false either. Clara is insane and probably belongs here, Asmodeus needs to get his anger issues checked, and Iruma has some kind of golden child syndrome.

Actually its a good thing they are here, because now they can get their tails and ears checked out.

Oh, I haven't told you before? Well, I said one of the side effects from the drug was turning into a catgirl. Not a furry so do not be afraid. Just a regular nya nya catgirl.

Okay maybe be afraid, because I think they might be catgirl streamers..

Iruma slowly opened his eyes, and rubbed them. He loudly yawned "Nya~" before ultimately laying back down again. Asmodeus was woken up by this weird sound, he slowly rose up, his eyes full of fear, sneezing because he was allergic to cats, well, not actually to cats, but rather the food they ate, fish.

He had a sneezing fit, before ultimately looking around the room, terrified. "I-Iruma?" He asked, looking at the cat looking girl in front of him. Iruma turned around. "Mhm, Asmodeus?" She asked, yawning.

She you ask? Well excuse me, I forgot to use the right pronounce. Theire cat girls, not boys. So... tree cat girls in a room. Basically everyone changed genders at this point, since Clara turned into a wizard, Asmodeus is still a girl and emo- I mean cat girl iruma is a girl now too.

Sometimes using pronounce is confusing, but now its always she.

Asmodeus hurried to sit next to Iruma, looking almighty conserned for him. "Iruma, what happened?" He asked. "Why are we in this.. weird white room? And what happened yesterday..?" He asked, holding his head in his hand, trying to remember anything about what happened yesterday.

"I-I can't remember." Iruma said. "Also why are you a girl?" She then asked. Asmodeus stared her down, not thinking she made any sense. "What do you mean?" She asked. Iruma looked at her again, after rubbing her eyes. "You have a skirt on.. and a chest.. you even have ears.." She said, looking almighty conserned for her friend.

Asmodeus then quickly looked at herself, and then to Iruma. "Did we do another cross dressing thing with Keroli?" She asked, Iruma shook her head. "I don't think so.."

"You are dressed as a girl too, Iruma." Asmodeus said, pointing at her chest. Iruma then put her hand on her chest, confused. "Ehh.. Azz? I don't know how to explain it, but I think my chest is real.." Iruma said, panicking slightly. "And I can't feel anything under my legs anymore, if you know what I mean." She said, stressing out even more.

Asmodeus then reached out to touch iruma's chest but forgot that was harrassment and touched her own chest instead, trying to find an answer. She then also stressed out.

In the middle of all the stressing out, Clara had woken up. She yawned loudly, stretching. Asmodeus huffed. "Seems the witch girl woke up. Now she can tell us why the hell we turned into girls." She said, pissed. Clara turned around, confused after hearing Asmodeus's voice sound very feminine.