IruAzz: Teleported back home 1.

---

I should have listened to him when he warned me not to get closer, and now im stuck here, again.

I wished I hadn't been this curious. I wish I hadn't walked this way home. I wished I hadn't seen that portal in the way. I wished I would have walked away or just left it. I wish I would have aproached it.

I wish Asmodeus wasn't walking with me.

I wish I wouldn't have entered.

And I most of all wished that Asmodeus didn't also enter.

Why am I here, back in the human world you ask? Convieniently two streets away from my old home? With two curious parents who were also convieniently walking on the streets near their home? And a demon right behind me, confused to where we are?

Well, lets begin the story.

My day started like normal, I woke up to my demon clock screaming. I got dressed, ate Opera's delicious meals and went to walk to school with my friends, Asmodeus and Clara who were already waiting for me. Once I had finished school I walked back home, without Clara this time as she got detention for stealing at the shop today.

So me and Asmodeus were walking back home. Well, it isn't his home, but he usually walks me back anyways.

We decided to take a little detour to talk more with each other. Now that 'stupid Clara isnt here' as he said we should go have some fun together, and so we did. We took the detour, laughing as each of us kept doing something stupid. Well actually it was just me- But lets ignore that part, im not in the mood for anything stupid like that anymore.

Anyways, back to the story. We were laughing untill I noticed something on the path.

"Hey, Azz?" I asked curiously, pointing at the weird circle floating in the air. "What is that?"

"Well that master Iruma is.." He fell silent as he also looked at it, confused to what it was. "I think thats some kind of.." He fell silent yet again as he had no clue what that was.

I walked towards it. Asmodeus stopped me, grabbing my hand. "Master, that thing could be dangerous, lets avoid it." He said, warning me. I thought for a second, but ignored him. I didn't think it would be dangerous, and didn't feel any danger from it, and so I approached.

"Look! Its fine!" I said, smiling at Asmodeus as he slowly aproached closer aswell. I looked at him, and then the floating circle. "Its not doing anything, so I don't think its dangerous." I said, grinning. Asmodeus wasn't grinning back, he just stared at the circle.

I then reached my hand out to touch it, my worst mistake of all. "See, its fine! Look!" Instead of touching it, I went right trough, my hand swallowed by the portal. The rest of my body then followed. "Help?!" I yelped as I could feel myself slip away. In a panick I looked at Asmodeus, his eyes had the same panicked gleam as mine. I then realized I should have listened before dissapearring trough.

I fell onto the ground harshly as I was pulled trough the wormhole. I fell on the ground with a thud, before getting up again. My head was spinning, and I felt like throwing up. Eventually I looked at where I landed, confused.

"N-no.. this isn't the place I was in before. T-this isn't the demon world. W-why the heck am I back here?! A-am I halucinating? Dreaming?" I looked around before I heard something land behind me. It was Asmodeus, cursing to himself as he looked around and slowly sat up.

"Azz!" I called out, walking to him. He looked at me, a bit disoriented from the sudden change in atmosphere. "Master Iruma?" He asked once he saw me, concerned. "Are you alright?" I shook my head, pointing at the buildings in front of us.

Asmodeus then looked at where I poined, before looking around him, confused. "W-where are we?" He asked, his face giving away that he had about one hundred more questions for me after this one.

I took a deep breath, before looking him in the eye.

"We are in the human world."

He burst out laughing as he looked at me. "Master Iruma, you have such an excellent sense of humor!" He said laughing. However, when he didn't hear me laughing back he looked up at me, to see whats up. His smile then vanished as he realized I wasn't joking.

"Master, whats wrong? Was I not supposed to laugh at that joke?" He asked, confused. "I wasn't joking." I said quietly. "We are in the human world." He looked at me, the confusion in his eyes doubled. "But humans don't exist. Thats a myth. Are you sure we are in the human world maste-

His quesion got cut off as two arms hugged me from behind. I looked at Asmodeus, too scared to look behind. I didn't want to know who it was yet, because I had a feeling, a feeling it was them. My parents.

"Oh Iruma! Is that you baby?" The person behind the arms said. Her hands with luxuriously painted nails then wrapped themselves tightly around my chest, like a snake would. I could hear her laughing behind me. I turned around, already knowing who it was. There was no mistaking it. This was my mother.

I then saw someone who would make my day even worse, my father.

"Oh hi son! Good to see you again! I knew you would escape eventually! You are such a good boy!"

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered. "I came back.." I said, faking a smile. "Whos that pretty boy you brought with you, son?" My mother asked.

"Thats Asmodeus. Hes my friend." I said, still holding on with a smile. "Oh, how about the two of you come home with us..?" Mom smirked. "What an excellent idea, honey!" Dad said, replying to mom.

And so, me and Asmodeus got taken with them, to my old home.

---

---

---

Hi there!! This is the first chapter of "Teleported back home." It will be a bit longer than other oneshots. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and ill see you later!!

--11 September.