IruAzz: Asmodeus's evil cycle.

Name: Asmodeus's evil cycle.
Requested by: @animeisagoodanime

Note: Sorry it took so long, I said about 2 months but it took longer. I sincerely hope you like it!

---

Iruma woke up to the birds chirping outside his window, and his clock crying out to him. Groggily he woke up, it was monday today, a new week to school. Last week he had played a lot with Clara and read some more manga to Ameri, enjoying his week. Asmodeus was around just as much, although he had been distant the entire week.

Iruma didn't worry though, after all, he had asked Asmodeus if he was alright, and he had replied to him with "No, im alright, master." wich faded his worries, still Iruma had some feelings lingering for the boy. After all, he loved him. Not just as a friend or a soulmate, but as something more, although he didn't know exactly what that was.

And so he got out of bed, checking his phone, trying to see if Asmodeus had texted him at all, wich he hadn't. Iruma sighed to himself, staring up to the cealing, what could be the problem Asmodeus was facing? Was it something in his family? Had he been feeling sick? Or was it something like love?

When thinking that thought Iruma shook his head heavily. His soulmate couldn't be in love right? No, it was impossible, unless.. Iruma didn't want to think about it. Instead he opened his app again, knowing nothing new would be there, but still wanting to look.

Well he'd be damned, there really was a message this time, from the special boy he wanted to meet. It read;

"Good morning master Iruma, I won't be coming to school today as my stupid mother won't allow me to, im currently in my evil cycle, I just wanted to let you know."

--Asmodeus

Iruma read the text with worry, his anxiety increasing. He knew there was something wrong, and now it had been confirmed, and so he wondered what it was, sending Asmodeus a text back. It read;

"Good morning! Thank you for letting me know, Azz. If theres anything you need to talk about please let me know, you can talk to me. Get better soon!"

--Iruma

Iruma sighed to himself, turning off his phone before he went to the bathroom, getting ready for a new day. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair and smiled in the mirror before moving on to get dressed and walk to the living room. There Opera was waiting for him with food, his plate already filled to the brim.

"Good morning, grandpa!" He happily chirped. "Good morning, Opera!" He then added, waving, the pit of his stomach still filled with worry. He however pushed that feeling away, making room for food. Asmodeus would surely tell him why, right? There's nothing he couldn't tell him, he would listen for hours and hours if needed. Anything to get rid of this feeling.

Iruma thanked Opera for the food, and ate to his hearts content, munching untill he heard a voice from outside, Clara's voice. "Iruma-chie!" She screamed, her voice reaching the family having breakfast. "Coming!" He screamed back with food still in his mouth, grabbing his bag, putting on his shoes and hurrying outside.

"Good morning, Clara!" Iruma said, opening and closing the door behind him. "Good morning!" She said back. "Azz Azz is soooo slow!" She mentioned, laughing. "He isn't even here yet." She remarked. "Yeah, he isn't coming today." Iruma told her, his heart filling with worry again. "Oh.." She said, looking at Iruma. "Why?" She then asked.

"He is in his evil cycle." Iruma said. "His mom won't allow him to leave." He then added. Clara nodded. "Okay then.. lets grab Sabnock to play with us instead!" She said, running off into the distance. And so Iruma ran behind her to school, following her untill both of them were out of breath.