3 small stories:

I haven't gotten a lot of small story requests, so if you want one made please tell me. You can do that right here --> or in my dm's (private, although they will get deleted quite soon. I also have a discord, Its in my profile, so feel free to go there instead.

These are basically for the people that don't want to wait for 1-3 months, or don't want to feel like a burden. You can give multiple requests too, although I might deny some if you give me too many. (Aka giving me more than 2)

---

1. Azz's reaction to when his mom interrogates him about the picture Sullivan sent her.
Requested by: BatteryRoach

Note: This is from the "Bonus" from "Teleported back home 3," so if you haven't read it yet, I suggest you don't read this either.

---

The bonus;
Amaryllis's pov;

"Mhm.. Sully said he would get my little Alice back today with certaity, but I still haven't heard anything from him yet.." She sighed loudly as she scrolled on her phone. "Where can he be.. I understand the romance of seducing and running away with your master, but why the night before I made him agree to spend time with me?!" She pondered dramatically, kicking her feet off the bed.

Then suddenly, Sullivan sent a notification. She pressed on it exitedly. "Oh, whats that..? A picture..? Oh~ Ohh~ Ohhh~ Alice you dirty little bastard~ You really did run away with your master, huh." She said, smiling. "Good for you son, good for you. Tommorow I'll ask about all the.. details~ Thats karma my darling child." She smirked, kicking her feet more.

"Ugh, I forgot I have a meeting tomorrow."

"Nevermind."

--- New part;

Luckily for her, she didn't have to wait much longer. Too many of the thirteen greats skipped, so there wouldn't be a meeting today. Wich was even better was when Amaryllis got up from bed, her son was already back home, scrolling trough pictures of Iruma trough his phone.

"Oh Alice~" Amaryllis said, knocking on his door. She didn't hear a response and so she knocked again. "Alice, come on you, I know youre in there. David woke me up saying you were back, so don't be shy now~" She said, hearing curses from behind the door. Half a minute later Asmodeus opened the door, already having guessed what this conversation would be about.

Amaryllis walked into her son's room, sitting on his bed, patting the spot next to her. "Come here little Alice~ No need to be so scared of your momma." She grinned. He then reluctantly sat next to her. "So now, you dirty little thing, lets talk~" She said, grinning even harder. "I got a picture from Sully yesterday you know, it was so lewd~" She purred, getting out her phone.

"I can't believe you'd just run away with your master like that!" She stated dramatically. "I mean~ I understand the romances of it, but to think you would seduce him like that.." She continued. Asmodeus, who was red like a tomato, butted in. "I did not seduce him!" He said, exasperated. "I-I would never do such thing!" He then added.

"Mhm~ Are you sure, because Sully shared a few very intimate details about it~" She then said, making Asmodeus shake his head violently. "I-I wouldn't do anything like that.." He then said, his face red and his hands shaking.

"Oh, but I already got proof!" She then exclaimed happily. "You see, I got a second picture~" She then mentioned, Asmodeus being curious and afraid to look at it. Amaryllis then showed him a picture of him and Iruma asleep, Asmodeus tightly wrapped around him, almost suffocating the boy.

"So how was the sex?~" She then casually asked.
"..." Asmodeus replied, his hands over his blushing face."I-I didn't.." He then replied. "I-I mean.. I- just-" He continued. "I-I wouldn't- I-"