IruAzz: Teleported back home 3.

I slowly woke up, by someone shaking my shoulders harshly. I slowly came to, the light of the dirty, and darkened room flashing into my eyes. Still half unconscious, I couldn't do much, I couldn't think, I couldn't see, all I could do was feel a sharp pain in my head, that stabbed me with each heartbeat my body made. My body cried out in pain, the first thing I really saw being my own tears from my half shut eyes.

Eventually I could process something, wich was the cold, cold floor I was laying on. Unaware I was still being shook, with someone crying above my body, hyperventilating, my head turned to the side, as I was still unable to move.

But then I suddenly recognized the person, after they had scooped up my head, and placed it onto their lap. As their cold tears fell on my hurting body, I tried to reach for them, and so I spoke, my hand shakily floating forth to their face.

"Azz..?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. His face looked as if I had just broken it, as it only looked more pained. The words I could hear from them were muffled, as if it went trough a hallway to reach me, a hallway full of muffles.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his tears still falling on my face, filling my own heart with pain, a pain more venomous than the one my head possessed. I wanted to shake my head, to calm him down, but the pain was too much for me.

"I-im alright.." I stuttered, both in awe and feeling guilty by the precious expression on his face. I felt sorry he was crying over me, but I was more worried about him than the fact I was lying on the ground. "Are you okay..?" I asked, my breath feeling distant from the ringing in my ears. He nodded. "Im fine, I just have a small wound on my head, but thats it." He replied, seeming a bit relieved to hear me talk.

"However both of us are in chains." He then added, his eyes still firmly looking at mine. "A-ah.. we are?" I asked, smiling slightly, not because I enjoyed being chained up, but because I knew they would do something like this. I noticed something heavy was on my ankle, wich were the restraints. I sighed with all the power I had left, wich wasn't much, but Asmodeus still understood.

"Its not your fault master Iruma, don't worry for now, just rest." He said, his hand tracing my forehead slowly. "What are you doing?" I asked him, my voice still under a whisper. "Mhm, nothing, don't worry about it." He replied back softly, his hand still tracing my head, as if he was tracing a wound. Well, I thats what I thought he was doing at least.

Nonetheless I stayed conscious for the while, with the ringing in my ears getting louder the more it was silent, and so I whined to Asmodeus. "Azz?" I asked silently. "Do you know what happened?" I asked him. "Other than us getting bonked in the head.." I added.

"Well, after we got hit in the head I fell to the ground, and woke up in here later. I noticed my head throbbed, but wasn't bleeding. I had looked around and saw you chained up, but when I tried to walk to you I noticed a chain was around my leg too, wich stopped me. So I ripped it out and broke the wall, and immediately went to check on you." He said, sighing. "You weren't waking up at all untill now." He said, seeming a bit relieved.

"Oh.." I replied, looking at him. "Can you break my chains too?" I asked him, the heavy feeling of it being uncomfortable. "I can.. but only if you can sit up." He said, wich was a bit odd. "Why?" I asked him. He sighed. "You'll get dirt in your wound." He replied, his eyes full of worry again.

I then tried sitting up, but my head was still firmly rested on Asmodeus's lap. "Help me?" I asked him, exhausted, and so he slowly sat me up, while my head drooped on his chest. I felt dizzy, and my vision was spinning. I don't think I can sit up by myself.

Asmodeus held me tightly though, and lifted me in the air, setting me against the wall while making sure I wasn't leaning on my wound. He then stood up, ripping the restraints out of the wall as if he was pulling out a toothpick from the wall instead. He smiled proudly at me, before coming to my aid and breaking the iron wrapped around my ankle. He seemed proud of his own efforts, wich he should be, because he's extremely strong.