Love trio: Hey emo boy.

Title: Hey emo boy/ The love trio on drugs
Requested by: Author

This is Iruma x Asmodeus x Clara. (Non romantic.)

Warning: This is pretty funny ill admit. (I don't remember making this and laughed my ass off as I finished it. I was high myself at half of this.) But this will get weird, very weird, I'm sorry in advance.

---

A few days ago, something insane happened. Actually it was yesterday, but for Iruma it felt like days. Yesterday all of them had a meeting together in their club, there Clara  found some chemicals on a table that their.. special other member didn't dispose of. There were three containers with their own respective color, red, blue and green.

Clara then spilled the chemical powders it into the tea, Iruma getting the blue chemical, Asmodeus the red one and Clara her own color. She didn't know what she just spilled, but I do, it was drugs, a lot of them, they were all slow acting drugs. And today was the day that they had taken effect...

Iruma woke up, feeling drowsy and weird inside. Probably because of the drugs he took the other day. He moved in his bed as the demon bird clock he possessed kept screaming at him, he ignored it, then slapped it and shut it up. The demon bird looked at him sadly as he left to go to the bathroom.

He looked into the mirror. He now had black hair, he sighed dramatically. "Oh my devii.. my hairs so.. dark.. kinda like my soul.. beautiful.." He said with a bored voice and sighed again. He did the gay hand in the mirror as he brushed his teeth. "Ugh." He said, annoyed. "Everything is so bright and colorful here, it makes me wana.. ya know.. puke, ugh."

After he did his teeth he brushed his now black hair sideways to look like a popular rockstar or something.. and put on black mascara. He had gotten that from X after she dropped it, he always ment to take it back but he forgot each day, so he used it.

His normal school clothes were not his 'thing' today, so he put on the only black things he had, a jacket and a pair of ripped black pants. He sighed. "Ugh, my eye color is so.. bright.. unlike my future." He said, slobbing himself to the living room. Once Opera saw him his heart skipped a beat, confused he walked up to Iruma.

"What happened to your hair, master Iruma? Are you alright?" Opera asked. "Yeah, yeah.. im just so.. ugh." He said in a bored tone. Opera stared at him, a bit confused on what happened to the boy he carried for. Then grandpa entered the room. He looked at his grandson and got a heart attack, litterely. He fell to the floor a few seconds later, Opera rushing to help him.

Eventually he got re-animated with the help of Iruma's cutest pictures. Opera put his grandpa back in bed and closed the door, going back to feed Iruma. Opera came from the kitchen with food, wich Iruma swiftly denied. "Thats waaaay too bright.. ugh.. make it black and burnt.. like the buildings that were in flames on the news yesterday." Opera dyed his food black with magic and gave it to him, Iruma then ate. He was happy, but since he was an emo now he couldn't ever say that. Never admit it.

Instead he finished it and talked. "That was like eating the void.. just what I needed.. ugh." He would continue to say ugh the entire day long. Eventually someone screamed from outside, and Iruma left to see who it was, it was Asmodeus.

"I-Iruma~" He... I mean she said. He.. eh She had been turned into a girl, an obsessed girl. She wore a long pink skirt and a babelys top. "Oh my god what did you do to you hair.. it looks so.. good master.~" Asmodeus said, her knees buckling. Iruma slowly came outside, trying to avoid the sun. "Yeah, ugh, im emo now.." He said, a bored expression on his face.

"So beautiful.." Asmodeus said, admiring his.. no, her master. Iruma was confused what happened to Asmodeus, not questioning why his hair turned black and hes an emo at all. "What happened to you.. ugh.. so bright.." He held a hand before his eyes, shielding himself from Asmodeus. "Are you like.. a girl now..?" Iruma asked, Asmodeus nodded happily.