3 small stories:

So these will all be small stories!! Instead of one ranging from 2000 words or more these ones will have less. It also means that if you want a short story you will have your story made quicker.

These ones don't have ships, but if you want one with ships just let me know and ill make one for you!

---

1. Opererella.
Requested by: Author.

Note: Opera will be viewed as a girl here.

---

There once was a red haired butler inside a big, big mansion. Each day she dusted the walls and cleaned the stairs, she would then prepare breakfast for her two big, mean, ugly, nagging stepsisters. Their names were sullivi and sulliviana. The red haired butler thought this was so unfair, after all she was a part of their family too.

After dusting, cleaning and cooking he would wake his step mother up. She was the worst person in this house. Her name was Sullivia.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" She screamed angrily as Operella humbly told her the time.

"I-I was busy, Sullivia ma'am." She said, pulling at her dress. "You know me and my daughters are going to the deviculum! How dare you wake me up so late!" She said, screaming.

Operella apologized profusely, but Sullivia was still angry. "You know what? You aren't coming with us." She said, looking at Operella im disgust. "Go to your room and stay there!" She screamed.

Operella did as she was told. She slowly went upstairs, crying her eyes out. Her step sisters were going to a ball, or actually a deviculum without her. She layed on her bed, waiting for hours and hours untill her mother screamed that they would be leaving.

Sweet little Operella also wanted to go, but couldn't because of the orders Sullivia gave her. On top of that her dress got ruined because of the naggy sully sisters. Once they had left, she cried, and ran down to the garden. "I wanted to go so badly, Ive done everything for them! Why can't they just let me go?"

Then from the sky above came a small blue haired fairy. "Ah, I can feel the sadness in the air. I saw you working so hard before, every day when I pass this garden, but your work isn't appreciated either, is it? I know that feeling." said the fairy, also feeling sad.

"I wanted to go so badly.. but I can't.. even if I were to go, my dress is ruined.." The fairy then came with a wonderful idea. "How about I give you a beautiful dress?" The fairy asked. "A beautiful dress?" Operella asked, with hope in their eyes.

The blue haired smiled. "Im a fairy after all, I can use magic! So, would you still like to go?" Operella nodded. The blue haired then chanted a spell, making Operella the most beautiful person on earth. The fairy landed Operella her hand. "Now you're beautiful, although just for a while." The fairy said, smiling. "Now go to that deviculum and get yourself a good time, because you deserve it."

Operella nodded, walking away from the house. "Oh, and don't forget! The magic has a time limit. After 12 o'clock the spell will wear off, remember that." The fairy said, waving at the girl who sprinted off into the distance.

She ran and ran with her quick feet untill she were on the deviculum. Once she entered she was welcomed, and caught the attention of a beautiful person. "Hi there, sweetheart." The man said. "Im Kalego, would you like to dance with me?"

Operella nodded yes, smiling brightly at the well dressed man, and danced with him all night long. Eventually though, it was five minutes before twelve, almost calling the end of the deviculum.